stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

From Millan.Net

We want to wish our Gina the happiest of birthdays!!!!!  Feel free to leave Happy Birthday wishes to her also!!!!  Her birthday is Feb. 8...........just posting this a little early!  ;)

We love you Gina!!!!!!

Views: 972

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Gina! Hope your day is filled with love, family and friends!
Hugs
Katherine

Happy, happy birthday, Gina!

Hoping your day was filled with loads of wonderful memories and lots of pampering. Thanks for all the wonderful things you do. You truly are a blessing. I'm so sorry I missed your big day, but I can see that you have had a lot of birthday wishes from everyone. Big Hugs, :)

Happy Belated Birthday.....watching too much videos and making cards that I havent got to read the posts on here.

Hope u had a great day....and thanks for doing everything u do and everything u r   :)

Gina so sorry I missed your birthday but Happy Belated Birthday, have a wonderful coming year.

Best wishes for a great birthday Gina.

delete this please

My Sister and Brother-in-law are visiting your wonderful country. I believe they are due to arrive back home on March 15th can't wait to see all the pic and to hear all about her trip. Lucky girl.

Mida Williams said:

Sending you Happy Birthday wishes Gina, all the way from New Zealand. Have a great day!

Happy Birthday Gina. My prayer for you is that the Lord continue to bless you and your family. I am so thankful I have had the opportunity to bless others through your products. Such great joy I have had these last years making cards and learning new and wonderful things from Stamp TV. Thank you, Barb

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service