stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Please help!! Does anyone have any ideas for a graduation card for a girl getting her BA in architecture?? A friend asked me to make a card for her granddaughter graduating in archecture. I so appreciate any help I can get

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gerry,    My suggestion is IF you have any stamps with a building on it, use that as a background, stamped here and there and then add the congratulations to it either over it, or as a layer. That would give the "idea" of the theme.

Hope that helps.   Judy

I made 3 or 4 so far, not sure if they're all posted.  I'll see if they are and if not, I'll post.  One of them was made in the school colors and has class of 2012 on front.  It can be as simple as that.  One has 2 kinds of congratulations papers on it and a die cut class of 2012.  

I like the idea of using the school colors, if they have some...I have 3 grad cards to make too!  LOL!  My daughters is easy, she graduating with her teacher's certificate! 

What about using graph paper sorta like a designer paper?   Stamp directly onto that some line art building, if you have any, and if not, you might be able to sketch something yourself, using ruler....

Thank you ladies for all the terrific ideas...... giving my brain the jump start it needed. I so appreciate your suggestions.

Whenever I need a little more inspiration I always do a *search* in the Mixed Gallery Section, just type in Graduation and stand back, lots of inspiration with just one click!  Post what you make as you will inspire someone else!  Have FUN!

Thanks Donna, I never thought of that. I think my broken ankle has affected what little creativity I had LOL

Donna said:

Whenever I need a little more inspiration I always do a *search* in the Mixed Gallery Section, just type in Graduation and stand back, lots of inspiration with just one click!  Post what you make as you will inspire someone else!  Have FUN!

If she is an adult a simply beautiful card would be great, your friend obviously values your card making talents.  I would probably try to pick a beautiful sentiment, a wonderful focal point, maybe something on graduation, and make a card w/a sketch?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service