stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I love the new inks!  I bought the red hot, cherry red, powder blue and ocean mist to try.  Love the coverage!  I have one suggestion if you could put a sticker on the side with the color.  I know it tells you on the bottom but when they are stacked it would make them easier to find what color.  The memento inks have a sticker on the side. Thanks so much for creating new items!

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now I am confused. I thought that Melanie used Gina's inks with Copics on her lovely bird image she did in brown that was Theresa's image from her new set.  Maybe I misread that. I will have to see if I can find it again and read her instructions.

I thought I read that too Verna...I'm curious to find out the answer!

Tami, I do this with my distress inks.  It was just a suggestion since its a new item. No problem. I will use stickers. : )  Can't wait to try other colors.

Tami Mayberry-GKD DT/Illustrator said:

I use white self adhesive labels on mine. The "yard sale tag" type circles or pieces of address labels either one will work. Just wipe it on the ink pad and stick to the side.

Awesome news!!!

Lee, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Linda....the color pads don't work well with Copics....they are dye inks and dye inks don't work with alcohol inks like Copics. However the black ink that Gina is working on coming out with will be compatible for use with Copics....that's why she's doing a lot of testing with it first.  I can't wait til we have it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service