stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Today is a very special day - it's Gina's birthday!!   Happy Birthday GINA!!!

From Millan.Net

We are celebrating by hosting a challenge in her honor!  And that's not all!  There is a $50 Gina K gift certificate up for grabs!!  In true Gina fashion, she is the one giving the gift...even on her birthday!

From Millan.Net

The challenge is to create a new birthday card using your favorite Gina K stamps!  Make sure to upload your card here, on StampTV, by noon (CST) on Saturday, February 15th.  Make sure to use the following keyword:  GKD14Birthday

This pink and black beauty was created by Lee using the Enjoy the Sunshine set!  It's so elegant...and just look at that gorgeous bow!

Sean created this stunning CAS card using the Poster Board Sentiments set!  He has such a way with bold and graphic images...and perfectly placing embellishments!

And this jaw dropping piece of art was created by Cat using the Ticket Trio, Follow Your Dreams, & A Year of Flowers 2 sets!  Can this lady stamp or what?  Wow!

IMG_3330

This is the card I came up with!  I went with a soft and Spring-like card...to hopefully get Gina's mind off all of the sub-zero temps she's been enduring!  The stamps are from the Spring Mix set.

Now it's your turn!

We can't wait to see what you come up with! 
~ The StampTV Moderators  (Lee, Sean, Cat, & Laurie)

Views: 1577

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU, GINA!  Enjoy your special day, and take some time off to have fun!

Wonderful and beautiful cards with lots more to come, I'm sure.

It didn't say in the rules, but do we have to use Gina K stamps?  I have only one set so far and it totally isn't suitable for a birthday!!  LOL

Happy Birthday Gina!!!  I will have to think on which is my favorite.  This will be fun!

Hi Janet,

I'm so happy that you are going to be playing along with our challenge!  :-)  You are welcome to use any stamps or supplies that you would like to, but only cards using Gina K stamps are eligible for prizes.

Let us know if you have any other questions!  :-)

Janet said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU, GINA!  Enjoy your special day, and take some time off to have fun!

Wonderful and beautiful cards with lots more to come, I'm sure.

It didn't say in the rules, but do we have to use Gina K stamps?  I have only one set so far and it totally isn't suitable for a birthday!!  LOL

Happy 20th Birthday, Gina. 

Since today Gina is your special day, I got busy right away and HERE is my card for you. I wish you a most wonderful birthday and a great birthday week!

Happy Birthday Gina!  Hope you have a wonderful day!!

All the cards are gorgeous! Happy Birthday Gina! Have a Blessed Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
And what lovely cards!

Happy Birthday Gina...I continue to enjoy using your stamp images...

Here is a favorite image of mine used on this card.  Simple Pleasures.

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/happybirthdaygina-simple-pleasures?co...

Lee, i just LOVE the animations you put up! they always make me smile! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA!!!!!

Need to go play with my stamps now!

Wishing you every kind of blessing for the happiest of days, Gina! It is YOUR celebration but I am opening packages today... my brand new first set of stamps has arrived and I'm getting ideas!!!!.... :)

Happy Birthday. You are an inspiration to my creativity--and others too based on the posts I've read.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service