stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

WOW--I am hosting the first swap on StampTV! Come and check this swap out. This swap is for full cards with any Gina K stamped image on it. There are some wonderful cards in the gallery with her awesome stamps used--so let's make more and share. The image can be any set that Gina K sells--one of her own or any of her awesome designers. If Gina sells it, it counts here!!!!!!!!

Description: Full Size Card - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. You do not need to supply envelopes. Please use at least 2 layers and 1 embellishment! This swap is for any occasion card--think general (get well, baby, birthday, etc) or holiday (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, etc.) Sign up for as many spots as you'd like, but please, make a different design for each spot you take.

Quantity: 5+1. You will be sending me six cards and getting five back. You will not get one of your own back, so make an extra one for yourself. The plus one is for me as the hostess,

Vendor Products: Any stamp from Gina K--use any set that she sells--but PLEASE use very good quality cardstock (preferably SU or Gina K!), No vendor restriction on embellishments - use as many embellishments as you like. Designer papers are encouraged, but not required.

Recipe: This is not required, but please put a sticky note or stamp your card with your signature, so everyone will know who to thank and who to leave a comment for!

Due Date: Friday, September 18th - I will mail them as soon as I receive all swaps! If I receive the swaps early, I will send them out early. If your cards are received after the due date, I may have to return them to you.

Mailing instructions: Place swap cards in a large ziploc for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, StampTV name and swap name on a piece of paper or the bag for identification purposes.

Swap Return: Please include self-addressed stamped envelope. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount used to mail to hostess. Please include 2 additional stamps to insure enough postage to return swaps. Additional postage will be returned if not used. PLEASE SEND ONLY POSTAGE STAMPS, NO DATED STAMPS OR METERED MAIL--My Post Office will not take them. If you would rather use Priority mail, please include one $4.95 priority stamp and a self-addressed priority label. I will provide priority envelope. If you are mailing from Canada please include $5 US to cover return postage, and I will return whatever is left to you.

Please post or send a message to me via StampTV with any questions.

Please mail swaps to:
Barb Deichl
Gina K swap
S25 W30189 Jenna Lane
Waukesha, WI 53188-9136

I can't wait to see all of your great creations.......................

1---Barb--done
2---
3---Nancybeth
4---Nancybeth--2nd spot
5---Wendi K--received 9-17
6---Wendi K--received 9-17

7---Jennie Harper--received 9-14
8---Jennie Harper--received 9-14

9---Karabeth Schleich
10--Patty Stabile
11--Lee Murphy--received 9-14
12--
13--
14--Susiestampr--received 9-21
15--Cathy/catdidit--received 9-28
16--Linda Funk--received 9-15
17--Beth Mak--received 7-14
18--Sarah
19--Patti J--received 9-8
20--lauriewe--received 9-17
21--lauriewe--received 9-17

22--Helen Dooley--received 9-3
23--Kathy Adams--received 8-24
24--Marianne--received 9-11
25--Marianne--received 9-11

26--Kym Weber--received 9-29
27--Alanna
28--Alanna--2nd spot
29--Juanita Davis--received 9-4
30--Amy H--received 7-27
31-
32--buell33
33--Seongsook Duncan--received 9-21
34--Rhonda--received 9-21
35--Rhonda-received 9-21

36--linda payne--received 9-14
37--linda payne--received 9-14

38--Melissa Cash--received 9-21
39--Pamela Schwartz--received 9-11
40--Pamela Schwartz--received 9-11

41--Stampin Pam--received 9-4
42--Vikki Spradlin--received 9-14
43--Terri Scott--received 9-14

Tags: Gina K, swap

Views: 472

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Round 2 of the Gina K Designs Swap has been posted. I will close this discussion.........................

Thanks, Barb

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service