stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

WOW--I am hosting the first swap on StampTV! Come and check this swap out. This swap is for full cards with any Gina K stamped image on it. There are some wonderful cards in the gallery with her awesome stamps used--so let's make more and share. The image can be any set that Gina K sells--one of her own or any of her awesome designers. If Gina sells it, it counts here!!!!!!!!

Description: Full Size Card - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. You do not need to supply envelopes. Please use at least 2 layers and 1 embellishment! This swap is for any occasion card--think general (get well, baby, birthday, etc) or holiday (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, etc.) Sign up for as many spots as you'd like, but please, make a different design for each spot you take.

Quantity: 5+1. You will be sending me six cards and getting five back. You will not get one of your own back, so make an extra one for yourself. The plus one is for me as the hostess,

Vendor Products: Any stamp from Gina K--use any set that she sells--but PLEASE use very good quality cardstock (preferably SU or Gina K!), No vendor restriction on embellishments - use as many embellishments as you like. Designer papers are encouraged, but not required.

Recipe: This is not required, but please put a sticky note or stamp your card with your signature, so everyone will know who to thank and who to leave a comment for!

Due Date: Friday, September 18th - I will mail them as soon as I receive all swaps! If I receive the swaps early, I will send them out early. If your cards are received after the due date, I may have to return them to you.

Mailing instructions: Place swap cards in a large ziploc for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, StampTV name and swap name on a piece of paper or the bag for identification purposes.

Swap Return: Please include self-addressed stamped envelope. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount used to mail to hostess. Please include 2 additional stamps to insure enough postage to return swaps. Additional postage will be returned if not used. PLEASE SEND ONLY POSTAGE STAMPS, NO DATED STAMPS OR METERED MAIL--My Post Office will not take them. If you would rather use Priority mail, please include one $4.95 priority stamp and a self-addressed priority label. I will provide priority envelope. If you are mailing from Canada please include $5 US to cover return postage, and I will return whatever is left to you.

Please post or send a message to me via StampTV with any questions.

Please mail swaps to:
Barb Deichl
Gina K swap
S25 W30189 Jenna Lane
Waukesha, WI 53188-9136

I can't wait to see all of your great creations.......................

1---Barb--done
2---
3---Nancybeth
4---Nancybeth--2nd spot
5---Wendi K--received 9-17
6---Wendi K--received 9-17

7---Jennie Harper--received 9-14
8---Jennie Harper--received 9-14

9---Karabeth Schleich
10--Patty Stabile
11--Lee Murphy--received 9-14
12--
13--
14--Susiestampr--received 9-21
15--Cathy/catdidit--received 9-28
16--Linda Funk--received 9-15
17--Beth Mak--received 7-14
18--Sarah
19--Patti J--received 9-8
20--lauriewe--received 9-17
21--lauriewe--received 9-17

22--Helen Dooley--received 9-3
23--Kathy Adams--received 8-24
24--Marianne--received 9-11
25--Marianne--received 9-11

26--Kym Weber--received 9-29
27--Alanna
28--Alanna--2nd spot
29--Juanita Davis--received 9-4
30--Amy H--received 7-27
31-
32--buell33
33--Seongsook Duncan--received 9-21
34--Rhonda--received 9-21
35--Rhonda-received 9-21

36--linda payne--received 9-14
37--linda payne--received 9-14

38--Melissa Cash--received 9-21
39--Pamela Schwartz--received 9-11
40--Pamela Schwartz--received 9-11

41--Stampin Pam--received 9-4
42--Vikki Spradlin--received 9-14
43--Terri Scott--received 9-14

Tags: Gina K, swap

Views: 472

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OK--here is what is happening--the last set of cards was mailed last week, but is not here yet. I thought that everyone would not mind waiting a couple of more days to make sure that everyone gets in, so I will wait until Monday to swap out the cards. I will be gone most of the next three days--leaving early this afternoon and probably not back online until maybe for a few minutes on Sunday but for sure on Monday. So, the last set of cards should be here today or at the latest tomorrow and I will swap out all cards on Monday. I hope that is OK with everyone!

This swap has been so fun to host and I hope that all of the delays has not turned anyone off from participating in future swaps. All of your cards are so awesome and I know you will not be disappointed. I am off to take pictures of the cards that are here and update the gallery before I leave. Hope I get them all on so you all can see what might be heading your way next week.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend--Barb
All cards that are here are in the gallery now. Last set of cards was mailed the same day as the last two that arrived, so they have taken a side trip someplace before landing in my mailbox................................ I thought it was only fair to wait since they were all mailed the same day.

Thanks again for everyone's great amount of patience-----I say it agian--I know no one will be disappointed in what you get back in your envies!!!!!!!!

Have an outstanding weekend--Barb
Thank you for all you have done to make this happen, Barb. I know it must be frustrating to try to track down cards that are past due and your efforts are above and beyond the call of duty. I know things come up and it's not that I'm in a particular hurry to get the cards coming my way but I do feel when people commit to sending things by a deadline, they should follow through and make it happen. We are now over 2 weeks past due and it has just put an extra burden on you to have to make additional contacts because people have not met the guidelines of the swap. Thanks again.
Hi Guys--A quick check in after church before heading out of town for a meeting. I am heading out in an hour and will not be back until mid-day tomorrow. I will be swapping out these cards when I get home and they will be postal to all of you tomorrow--Monday--for sure.

Thanks-Barb
Start Staling your Mail Person............................Gina K cards headed your way today!

I typed a note to put into each of the envies, printed them out and sealed the first 6 or 7 packages before I realized I did not add the note. So here it is............................

Thanks SO MUCH for participating in the first Gina K swap to be held on StampTV. It was so fun to see all of the wonderful creations come in for the swap and I hope that each of you will love your return cards. There will be the 2nd annual Gina K swap that I will post later this year with the cards being due sometime in February or March. Get ready for Round 2 and I hope you alll decide to come back for more awesome cards with the great Gina K images or sentiments on them!

If you could please post when your cards arrive, that would be great!

Have a wonderdul week and thanks again for playing in the first swap, Barb
Return Postage Alert

As I wrote above, all of the cards are heading your way, but some of the envies might have some postage due when you get them. Sorry------------------------------Here is what happened---I bought a postal scale last week and printed out the postage prices sheet from the USPS site. So, I weighed each one of the envelopes, checked the postage that was needed for a "First Class Mail Large Envelope", added any additional stamps that were included if need and put the rest back in the envie, sealed them up and dropped them off in the blue box outside the local post office. BUT, when I got back home and looked at the site again, I was not sure if I used the right chart so I called another post office. Yes, I should have used the "First Class Mail Parcels" chart instead. The difference is 24 cents on most of the envies. So, depending on what stamps you had for the envie, there may be some postage due when you get the cards. I am SO sorry........................ I should have taken them in to be double checked, but since everything was already sealed and weighed, I thought I was OK. That is what I get for thinkin............................................ I hope this does not cause anyone any problems when you receive your cards.

Thanks again, Barb
I received the swap in Grayslake, IL, today, and got some fabulous cards. Thanks, Barb, for hosting this swap, and thanks to all the participants. I'm not disappointed!
Kathy Adams
Got my GORGEOUS cards today - thanks girls and thanks Barb - so fun and such great ones!
Got my cards today. Awesome job ladies. Thanks,
Barb - Just want you to know that I received my cards in today's mail and am very pleased with each of them. I am especially happy to receive Juanita's "golf" card because I have my nephew's birthday coming up and don't have a lot of masculine stamps, so this will come in handy. I may have to check out that Gina K set, so I can have some more manly stamps. Anyway, thanks once again for hosting the swap and getting the cards off as soon as you were able.
Cards are arriving--YEAH!! Please keep posting that you are getting them.

It was so much fun to host this and I am glad you are all liking the cards you have received--thanks, Barb
I received my cards in CA today! Woo Hoo!

I really enjoyed the swap (thanks again Barb)! I hadn't joined a swap in years, but look forward to the next one!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service