stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I am not sure if this is the place to post or not, but I am wondering if anyone would like to join a Gina K swap? I posted this question on SCS and got one positive response, so I thought I would ask here too.

I could post the swap on SCS, but then everyone needs to be a member of the swap group to post to it. I could post here instead, but I am not sure how many people would join from here................. I al not sure if there is a thread in which I can edit in order to add names to the swap.

So, is anyone interested in a Gina K swap? Probably a 5+1. Any theme, as long as it had a Gina K image on it. The swap would be due in late September, to give everyone time to create. Lots of holidays the remainder of the year to think ofm making cards for.

What do you think? Try it? Here or on SCS? Please post your comments here and I will check back.

Thanks, Barb

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like fun. I'm in a swap with my best friend, Helen. Always like new ideas. Not to be dumb, but what is SCS?
It's not for me to say here... but maybe we should check with Gina first to see if she minds this sort of thing.
I just sent Gina a message--thanks!
SCS is Split Coast Stampers--a huge stamping community.

Here is the link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/
Got a reply from Gina. She is going to start a swap thread--look for it soon and I will post the first official Gina K swap on StampTV. Come and join us!
Yep Barb!!! I thought it would be just fine as we've had many swaps before!! ;) I'll watch for your first official swap!!!
Sounds great!
Barb said:
Got a reply from Gina. She is going to start a swap thread--look for it soon and I will post the first official Gina K swap on StampTV. Come and join us!

That's fantastic, Barb! We haven't had a Gina K swap in a long time.

Just to let you know, although posts in a thread can only be edited for a short time, the origianl post can be edited indefinitely. So you'll be able to add the participants to the first post and change the thread title to reflect the status of the swap if you'd like.
I would like to join whenever you set it up. These are always fun :o) I have done a couple Joanne organized over on SCS.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service