stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Smiley from millan.net

We know the GKD Grab Bags are SUPER duper fun and have a fabulous assortment of stamps!!!  But sometimes we may already have a stamp or two that are in our Grab Bag.  What to do?  Well if you would like....you can see if other members may have the same thing going on. 

So here is a swap thread.  This will be for Gina K. stamps ONLY that you would like to swap or give away.  There are no rules here.....just post what you have and then if you would like to swap with someone you will arrange it between the two of you.  Let each other know what country you're in so that you're aware of possible mailing costs.

If you have any questions, also feel free to ask and I'm sure someone will jump in with an answer....I'll also keep an ear on the thread.

Have fun swapping stamps and getting inky!!!!!

Views: 3221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where do you live in upstate NY Judi? I am near Oneonta.

Judi Hall said:

Hello!  I am looking for the clear mistletoe stamp that came in the stately flower 5 pack.  Thru a series of mishaps, I have lost mine and would love to replace it.  Someone may have gotten one in a grab bag and not want it or already has one.  Please contact  the powers to be.  I am in upstate NY ( under 18 " of snow lol) in the USA.  Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Judi

I would be interested in the set, but don't know what I have that you would be interested in.  I think I have a set called bold flowers, Got Snow?, & others.

Cindi Hall said:

No, not a basket. It is the whole set with the wheelbarrel, winebarrel, bucket and wagon.

Hi Terry. I want so many other sets! Do you have any of these: Ticket Trio, By the Sea, Celebrate the Season, Falling for You, Girl Talk, Heartfelt, lacey Borders, Mountain Wilderness, Follow your Dreams, Autumn Beauty, Buds & Vases, Chocolate Bunnies, Enjoy the Sunshine, Life is Good, or Spooky Silhouettes? What do you have? Thanks for checking and have a great day.

I don't think I have any of those sets, lol, but I'll check when I get home and let you know!

Thanks,

Terry

Cindi Hall said:

Hi Terry. I want so many other sets! Do you have any of these: Ticket Trio, By the Sea, Celebrate the Season, Falling for You, Girl Talk, Heartfelt, lacey Borders, Mountain Wilderness, Follow your Dreams, Autumn Beauty, Buds & Vases, Chocolate Bunnies, Enjoy the Sunshine, Life is Good, or Spooky Silhouettes? What do you have? Thanks for checking and have a great day.

Hi Cindi,

I have Bold Flowers,  Tropical Flowers,  You are Not Alone, Autumn Leaves, and several sets that Gina just had a big sale on (Take Flight, for one), lol, and  that's it!

Thanks,

Terry

Terry Brubaker said:

I don't think I have any of those sets, lol, but I'll check when I get home and let you know!

Thanks,

Terry

Cindi Hall said:

Oh, OK. Thanks for checking anyway!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service