stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Smiley from millan.net

We know the GKD Grab Bags are SUPER duper fun and have a fabulous assortment of stamps!!!  But sometimes we may already have a stamp or two that are in our Grab Bag.  What to do?  Well if you would like....you can see if other members may have the same thing going on. 

So here is a swap thread.  This will be for Gina K. stamps ONLY that you would like to swap or give away.  There are no rules here.....just post what you have and then if you would like to swap with someone you will arrange it between the two of you.  Let each other know what country you're in so that you're aware of possible mailing costs.

If you have any questions, also feel free to ask and I'm sure someone will jump in with an answer....I'll also keep an ear on the thread.

Have fun swapping stamps and getting inky!!!!!

Views: 3221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have 10 Gina K. stamps to trade, only 5, but I'll post anyway.  I would never part with any of my Gina K. stamps, these are just duplicates of stamps I already own from a grab bag.  Which also means they have never been used.  I have:

The large daffodil image, the sentiment Happy Spring, sentiment Sending You Sunshine from Theresa's Sending You Sunshine set

The Poinsettias from Melanie's Holiday Basket set

And the oval image from the Organize It! stamp TV kit

It's not much, but if anyone's interested, I'd certainly be interested in working something out.

You all can arrange to swap however many you would like.  Even just a one for one if that works out.  I know some of you wouldn't ever get rid of any of your stamps or break up any sets and that's fine.  This certainly is no requirement!!!!  LOL!!!

This thread is just for those who do have duplicates or stamps that wouldn't see ink and they would love to swap so the stamps could all see some love!!!!

I have an extra "Happy for you" stamp from Nina Brackett's Fanciful Tags set. I would like to swap this for another stamp if anyone needs it. I look forward to hearing from you!  :) 

Julie, I would love to have the poinsettias from Melanie's Holiday Basket set since I received the basket in my grab bag. I can trade the Parrot from the Aloha set or the sled from Winter Wonderland. I don't have many Gina K stamps but I hope we can make the trade.

Julie Kae Stieber said:

I don't have 10 Gina K. stamps to trade, only 5, but I'll post anyway.  I would never part with any of my Gina K. stamps, these are just duplicates of stamps I already own from a grab bag.  Which also means they have never been used.  I have:

The large daffodil image, the sentiment Happy Spring, sentiment Sending You Sunshine from Theresa's Sending You Sunshine set

It's not much, but if anyone's interested, I'd certainly be interested in working something out.

Sylvia, I still have the Poinsettia stamp left.  I'd be interested in trading for the sled image.  I sent a friend request so we can exchange addresses if you'd like.

Sylvia Rivera said:

Julie, I would love to have the poinsettias from Melanie's Holiday Basket set since I received the basket in my grab bag. I can trade the Parrot from the Aloha set or the sled from Winter Wonderland. I don't have many Gina K stamps but I hope we can make the trade.

Julie Kae Stieber said:

I still have the following for swap:

The 'thinking of you' from Stenciled Spring, the branch looking stamp from Dogwoods and Butterflies and the stamp duo called Thankful for You.  Please let me know if you have something to swap for these.  Thanks.

I am missing the little morning glory stamp from the Branching Out set. I sure would love to be able to find one because I don't want to buy another whole set to get that little one. Let me know if anyone has that to sell or trade although I don't know what I have to trade.

You can buy individual stamps for about $3.

We can purchase individual stamps from GKD sets for $3?  How did I not know this?!!  How do you even submit that on the order form?

I don't know if it's a big secret or not :) but I lost a couple stamps and just asked Lisa if there was any way I could get replacements and she said yes for $3 each. Then I found mine and that's why I have duplicates. lol
Oh, I sent Lisa an email rather than put it on order form.

So you have to email Lisa at customer service to do this?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service