stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello!  I have quite a list of used Gina K stamps I would like to sell.  

Stamp set duos - all rubber.  $2.50 each:

Frame and Filler - SOLD

Heart Blooms - SOLD

If I Had a Flower - SOLD

Better with Age - SOLD

3 Duos sold as a set on a binder sheet - rubber.  $7.50

Thank you Label - Sympathy Label - Birthday Label

Mini stamp sets: $6.00 each

Hello Friend (clear)

Havest of Wishes (rubber)

You’re My Favorite (rubber)

Scalloped Frames and Doodles - squares (rubber) SOLD

Full sets:

By the Sea (RUBBER - on binder sheet) $12

Follow Your Dreams (RUBBER - on binder sheet). $12

Lacey Borders (RUBBER - on binder sheet) $12

Art from the Heart (CLEAR) $12 - SOLD

Better with You (CLEAR) $12 - SOLD

Folk Filigree (CLEAR) $10. (This one would be great for the wreath builder)

Thank you and please be patient as I figure this out.  

Please read the details as many of these are rubber stamps, although some are clear.  Some are in their original packaging, but if not, I will put them in one of those Avery Elle pockets.  These are USED stamps, but I will make sure they are nice and clean before selling.  Stamps may be stained, but will work perfectly well.

If you don’t remember what these look like, I would think you could do a google search for Gina K plus the name of the stamp set and it should come up.

I will be using PayPal or Venmo for payment and will need to figure out shipping.  Minimum shipping for a padded envelope is $3.50. USA Addresses ONLY.  Sorry.

Please comment on this post with what you are interested in and then we can work out PMing or email.  I think I may need to send a friend request so that we can PM.

I will mark sets as sold only after I receive payment.

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to buy:

Frame and Filler

Heart Blooms

If I Had a Flower

nancygreen792@comcast.net

Hi Nancy, I emailed you.

Nancy Green said:

I would like to buy:

Frame and Filler

Heart Blooms

If I Had a Flower

nancygreen792@comcast.net

Hi Heidi.  I am interested in the Scalloped Frames and Doodles mini set if it is still available.

Hi Lisa, I PMed you.  :)

Lisa Babitz said:

Hi Heidi.  I am interested in the Scalloped Frames and Doodles mini set if it is still available.

Hello Heidi, I'm interested in Art From The Heart and Better With You. My zip code is 19938.

Hi Arlene, I send you a friend request so I can PM you.  Thanks!

Arlene Plastine said:

Hello Heidi, I'm interested in Art From The Heart and Better With You. My zip code is 19938.

Arlene, Just double checking if you got my friend request that I need you to approve so I can pm you.  If you don’t see that, feel free to add an email address here and I will email you.  Thanks!!

hisunsacre@gmail.com

Heidi... said:

Arlene, Just double checking if you got my friend request that I need you to approve so I can pm you.  If you don’t see that, feel free to add an email address here and I will email you.  Thanks!!

Just sent an email.

Arlene Plastine said:

hisunsacre@gmail.com

Heidi... said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service