stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I am working on cleaning my stamp room out for more new goodies. The stamps I am selling are new or little used. Some are rubber and some are clear. Please send me a friend request with your zip code or reply to this discussion and I will give you an estimated shipping cost. Please pay by Paypal. Thanks for checking my stamps out.

Holiday Tags - clear 7.00

Chocolate Bunnies- Rubber - 7.00

Fairy Tales Rubber - 7.00

Sweetest blessing- Rubber - 7.00

Spring Blessing - Clear - 7.00

Sentimental Bouquet -You're The Best Clear  7.00

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Evening Barbara

Would you please send my your zip code and I will be able to  let you know what the shipping will be for the stamps you would like to buy. Thanks for looking at my stamp. Have a good night.
Elaine Wood
Barbara Belau said:

I'm interested in Sentimental Bouquet and You've Got a Friend in Me

Elaine Wood said:

Good Evening Helen

This is the total of the stamps with postage.  7.00 + 1.40 = 8.40. Please pay by paypal wood10271@comcast.net. Would you please send me your address and when I receive your payment I will send the stamp. Thanks so much.

Elaine Wood

Helen Marshall said:

Are you still going to send me my notification with the complete price? Does it come here or to my email. I've been watching for it, but haven't seen anything yet. No rush. I'm just wondering because I'm unfamiliar with the process...

Helen Marshall

19914 14th St KP S

Lakebay, WA 98349

I just sent the money to you via PayPal. I used the "Friends and Family" option. Was that the best way to do it?

Did you get the post with my address? 

I am going to repeat it in case since it is not showing up here. Is there a lag between when I post and when it appears on the forum?

My addy is Helen Marshall

19914 14th St KP S

Lakebay WA 98349

I paid via Paypal so the money should be there.

HI Helen

I did get your money thanks and I will mail your stamp our tomorrow. And I do see your address.

Elaine wood
Helen Marshall said:

Did you get the post with my address? 

I am going to repeat it in case since it is not showing up here. Is there a lag between when I post and when it appears on the forum?

My addy is Helen Marshall

19914 14th St KP S

Lakebay WA 98349

I paid via Paypal so the money should be there.

Thanks so much, Elaine. I was looking all over for that stamp set and couldn't find one.

Welcome. Happy stamping!

Helen Marshall said:

Thanks so much, Elaine. I was looking all over for that stamp set and couldn't find one.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service