stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good Morning All, 

Did you know that we have a fun interactive group for Gina K. Designs and StampTV! You can join our group, share your cards, ask questions and mingle with the design team and other fun card makers and paper crafters! Come join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GinaKDesigns/

Gina Aurelio Krupsky's photo.
We would love for you all to come and join us over on Facebook in this awesome group! So many people are on Facebook now days and it is a easy way to keep up with friends and see all the beautiful cards being made! <3  If you aren't on Facebook, it is a easy process after you join and then you can come here and click on the link above and ask to join... Or you can look up the group and join that way as well! We will approve you and you can join us in the group! You can set your Facebook page to be as privet as you want. It is a easy sight to navigate as well.  We <3 Hope to see you all there!  :) 

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you all will come join us over in the Privet Facebook Group! We do monitor who we approve in that group as we do over here in Stamp Tv.   :)   Can't wait to see you there! <3 

Yay! I'm over there all the time! Hope to see you there!

Maybe when I take myself off of FB "restriction" I'll join. ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service