stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Still working on cleaning out my stamp room in order to make space for new goodies.  Sets listed are new or very lightly used.  Prices do not include shipping.  Please respond to this thread or send me a message/friend request with your zip code and I'll give you an estimated shipping cost for the set or sets you are interested in purchasing.  Payment via Paypal, please.  Thanks for looking! 

*Stamps marked with an asterisk can be seen by doing an advanced search for the item on the Gina K. Designs website.

Adding pictures at the bottom of this listing for those stamp sets that are not on the Gina K. Designs website.

$28.00 Each

Enjoy the Sunshine*

Falling for You*

Petals & Wings*

Sent With Love*

Spring Has Sprung

True Love*

$19.00 Each 

Blessed is the Season*

Christmas Joy*

Hang in There

Hope Grows*

Lean on Me

Quite a Catch*

Sending Sunshine-SOLD

Sweetest Blessings

Whimsical Autumn

Whimsical Wishes*

$14.00 Each

A Little Something*

Elegant Elements*

Elegant Flourishes

Friends*

Friendship Blooms

Happy Harvest

Heartfelt Hits 1

Holiday Greetings*

Light of the Season

Love Notes*

Petite Borders*

Picture It*

Rectangle Greetings (2)

Scalloped Frames & Doodles:  Giga Circles

Scalloped Frames & Doodles:  Giga Ovals

Scalloped Frames & Doodles:  Giga Squares

Sweet Tweets*

Tag Lines

Tropical Blooms

Tropical Flowers

You've Got Style

$4.00 Each

Birthday Label*

Congratulations (2 available)*

Dreamcatcher*

Love You More*

Thank You Border*

You Make Me Smile*

Tags: Designs, For, Gina, K., Sale, Sets, Stamp

Views: 3576

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Friends stamp set is the one with all of the sentiments...should be the second one that comes up in the list when you enter the word friends in the quick search. 

Linda Littlepage said:

btt need answer please

Linda Littlepage said:

can tell witch one this is Friends when I put  it up at the shop. I see bunch with friends. I wanted make sure I know one whitch one that is? I am still working on the listed I will get back with you. Linda

thanks

Marsha said:

The Friends stamp set is the one with all of the sentiments...should be the second one that comes up in the list when you enter the word friends in the quick search. 

Linda Littlepage said:

btt need answer please

Linda Littlepage said:

can tell witch one this is Friends when I put  it up at the shop. I see bunch with friends. I wanted make sure I know one whitch one that is? I am still working on the listed I will get back with you. Linda

wow no one is sale gina k sale

No Linda.....it's very rare.

SO U STILL HAVE SIGNS OF AUTULMN

will you lower your prices

HI Marsha -

Wondering if Signs of Autumn still available? I sent you a friend request - thanks!

Pictures of more stamp sets for sale.

Attachments:
Hi, Marsha. I just saw post from January. Sep 22. Do you happen to still have Sending Sunshine? Would love to order. My zip is 29824. Thanks. Kathie Dobbins
Hi, Marsha, yes, I am interested in Sending Sunshine. Zip is 29824. How much is shipped ng. My email address is kdobbins748@yahoo.com. I did not know how to find your message because .I did not have last name or your city or address. I hope this reaches you quickly. Kathie. Dobbins

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service