stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Still working on cleaning out my stamp room in order to make space for new goodies.  Sets listed are new or very lightly used.  Prices do not include shipping.  Please respond to this thread or send me a message/friend request with your zip code and I'll give you an estimated shipping cost for the set or sets you are interested in purchasing.  Payment via Paypal, please.  Thanks for looking! 

*Stamps marked with an asterisk can be seen by doing an advanced search for the item on the Gina K. Designs website.

Adding pictures at the bottom of this listing for those stamp sets that are not on the Gina K. Designs website.

$28.00 Each

Enjoy the Sunshine*

Falling for You*

Petals & Wings*

Sent With Love*

Spring Has Sprung

True Love*

$19.00 Each 

Blessed is the Season*

Christmas Joy*

Hang in There

Hope Grows*

Lean on Me

Quite a Catch*

Sending Sunshine-SOLD

Sweetest Blessings

Whimsical Autumn

Whimsical Wishes*

$14.00 Each

A Little Something*

Elegant Elements*

Elegant Flourishes

Friends*

Friendship Blooms

Happy Harvest

Heartfelt Hits 1

Holiday Greetings*

Light of the Season

Love Notes*

Petite Borders*

Picture It*

Rectangle Greetings (2)

Scalloped Frames & Doodles:  Giga Circles

Scalloped Frames & Doodles:  Giga Ovals

Scalloped Frames & Doodles:  Giga Squares

Sweet Tweets*

Tag Lines

Tropical Blooms

Tropical Flowers

You've Got Style

$4.00 Each

Birthday Label*

Congratulations (2 available)*

Dreamcatcher*

Love You More*

Thank You Border*

You Make Me Smile*

Tags: Designs, For, Gina, K., Sale, Sets, Stamp

Views: 3427

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you post pics? They are not on the store anymore.

Thanks!

Hi Marsha, I am interested in Sympathy Label, Thank you border, thank you duo, and thanks s million?

Hi Marsha,

I see Bonnie was interested in Sympathy Label, but it was still on the list, so I'm not sure if that one is still available or not.  If it is, I am interested in it, along with Thank You Duo (if still available), Tropical Blooms, Tropical Windows, Happy Spring, and Timeless Treasures.  Since you indicated these had not been used, I am assuming they are still on their binder sheets, or are they just on a backing sheet?  My zip code is 84604.  Thank you!

Hello Marsha,

Is there anyway for you to send me photo of your new listing of stamps for sale. I don't recognize any of these stamps.

Thank you so much.
Hi Marsha,
Do you still have any of these available? I am interested in most of them.

These don't come up in the quick search.  A Google search gets way too many hits, all with different images....  Anywhere else to find pics?

I see the Baskets of Happiness is on hold now so is someone else getting it? I haven't heard from you so am assuming it isn't me. We are friends now so send me a message about this. Thanks.

If you all are friended with anyone you can send them a private message and they'll get the alert in their email....sometimes people forget they have listed stamps for sale so that's a good way to remind them.

Martha What stamp do you have left any? thanks Linda

Thank you Marsha! I received my stamps today and I couldn't be happier with them!

can tell witch one this is Friends when I put  it up at the shop. I see bunch with friends. I wanted make sure I know one whitch one that is? I am still working on the listed I will get back with you. Linda

btt need answer please

Linda Littlepage said:

can tell witch one this is Friends when I put  it up at the shop. I see bunch with friends. I wanted make sure I know one whitch one that is? I am still working on the listed I will get back with you. Linda

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service