stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Lori has given me the honor to host today's "Free For All Friday's Challenge."  Thank you so much Lori. 

This challenge has two parts:  Make a card for someone you would like to thank for something they've done and the second part of the challenge is to be sure to mail the card.

Here is one of my cards:

and here is the other one:

I used papers and a stamp from Sun Kissed Autumn(my favorite) and Casual Friday paper.  The sentiment is from Seeds of Kindness.  I have sent one of the cards to my very best friend who over the years has been thru "thick and thin" with our family.  She is a precious lady and by the time you read this, she has received it. 

Now it's your turn:

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge.  You may not link a previous card or project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win an awesome prize of Gina K products.  However, you an combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV. 

Something new- EVERYONE is welcome to play and you can use stamps from any stamp company you want, but, if you use Gina K. Designs stamp sets, your name will go in the drawing twice! A little extra perk for inspiring us with our own stamps!! :)

The deadline for your challenge is Thursday, September 13th at 8:00 pm CT.   A winner will be posted in the Big News section on Stamp TV.

Don't forget to add the keyword  STV12FRI26 to the tag line of your entry.

Have a HAPPY stamping day

And here is the link to view this week's gallery:

Views: 635

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My card I am entering in this contest was sent off a few weeks ago but it was not shared with anyone but the recipient of the card, so I am hoping it will qualify. It was especially made for her. It is simply called Thanks. And, my background for the card is some acetate smooch marbling and I found cardstock and other items to match it. I thanked Alex for giving such a wonderful prize on her recent participation in a blog hop to which I was the lucky winner of the Snowflake Spellbinder die. I really appreciate it too.

I hope this works for this challenge.  I think I tagged it correctly, but not sure yet.  

...Karen

Oh, Karen -- it is wonderful -- I love those colors!  Thank you for playing with us!! -- I'm so glad to see your sweet face!

Karen Knegten said:

I hope this works for this challenge.  I think I tagged it correctly, but not sure yet.  

...Karen

I love your card Karen...and so glad to see you back and posting again. God bless.

Beautiful cards. I can't wait to start making my card for the competition. Great, that I can use any stamps, as I am ony begineer and can't afford to buy more stamps and other equipment at the moment. Thank you so much for giving me a chance to :)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service