stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm Melissa and I will be hosting this weeks challenge.  Thanks to Lori for asking me to host this week.

I love to create sketches so I created one for us to use this week, but there is a twist.  I love flowers, so this week along with the sketch I would like you to use flowers somewhere on your card/project.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do, your name will go into the drawing twice! 

Please use the challenge code STV12FRI6 on your submissions.  Deadline for this challenge is Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. CST.

Views: 874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a beautiful card! This challenge should be fun so I'll have to get busy and give it a try.

I love sketches.. Your card is gorgeous.

Thank you Nana and Rebekka!  I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Melissa- Another great sketch-loved it!  HERE is my card.

Beautiful card Karen!

Karen Knegten said:

Melissa- Another great sketch-loved it!  HERE is my card.

What a lovely card and great idea for sketch - kind of swamped feeling with all the challenges LOL - I hope I can play ... in any / all of them! Best wishes!

I can't wait to give this a try. 

Here is my entree for this challenge ~_^

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/sketches-1

I finally got my card done. A friend lost her father so the card is for her. HERE it is

Hi Melissa, Thanks for hosting our FFAF challenge.  Love the sketch and your sample.  Here's my card.  Thanks again for an awesome sketch.

Hello Melissa,

I am having the same problem uploading to  the challenge album.  It shows up in the regular gallery under the Tag but not when I look in the challenge album itself.  Any suggestions?  Thanks for any help ;o)

Melissa Cash said:

Judy, 

Be sure to add the tag STV12FRI6 to your card and it should show up in the the gallery when you search for that tag.  KWIM?

Judy Inukai said:

I added a card for this challenge to my gallery, but can't seem to get it into the album for the challenge.

Anne,

Please check your tag and make sure it is exactly like this:  STV12FRI6.  I don't know what else could keep it from showing up in the challenge gallery.  

Anne Fair said:

Hello Melissa,

I am having the same problem uploading to  the challenge album.  It shows up in the regular gallery under the Tag but not when I look in the challenge album itself.  Any suggestions?  Thanks for any help ;o)

Melissa Cash said:

Judy, 

Be sure to add the tag STV12FRI6 to your card and it should show up in the the gallery when you search for that tag.  KWIM?

Judy Inukai said:

I added a card for this challenge to my gallery, but can't seem to get it into the album for the challenge.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service