stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm Melissa and I will be hosting this weeks challenge.  Thanks to Lori for asking me to host this week.

I love to create sketches so I created one for us to use this week, but there is a twist.  I love flowers, so this week along with the sketch I would like you to use flowers somewhere on your card/project.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do, your name will go into the drawing twice! 

Please use the challenge code STV12FRI6 on your submissions.  Deadline for this challenge is Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. CST.

Views: 875

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sketch challenges are my favorite to get the mojo flowing, Melissa!  Hope to play along this week.

I added a card for this challenge to my gallery, but can't seem to get it into the album for the challenge.

Beautiful card Melissa!!!!  And a wonderful sketch...I'm gonna try to squeeze in some time to play!!

Judy, 

Be sure to add the tag STV12FRI6 to your card and it should show up in the the gallery when you search for that tag.  KWIM?

Judy Inukai said:

I added a card for this challenge to my gallery, but can't seem to get it into the album for the challenge.

I hope you get a chance to play Cynthia, I love sketches too!

Cynthia said:

Sketch challenges are my favorite to get the mojo flowing, Melissa!  Hope to play along this week.

Can't wait to see what you come up with Lee.  I sure it will have some pink somewhere on it. :)

Lee, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Beautiful card Melissa!!!!  And a wonderful sketch...I'm gonna try to squeeze in some time to play!!

Great sketch Melissa!  I'm definitely going to play.  Your card is beautiful, as always.

Can't wait to see what you create Regina!

Regina Hardy said:

Great sketch Melissa!  I'm definitely going to play.  Your card is beautiful, as always.

This looks like a great challenge and I really like your card!   I'll definitely be playing this weekend!

Beautiful card Melissa, and a fun challenge.  I hope to get one done over the weekend. 

Thanks Julie!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Julie Kae Stieber said:

This looks like a great challenge and I really like your card!   I'll definitely be playing this weekend!

Thank you Karen!  Can't wait to see what you create.

Karen Shirey said:

Beautiful card Melissa, and a fun challenge.  I hope to get one done over the weekend. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service