stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

PLEASE NOTE:  THIS IS INA GREHAN'S CHALLENGE. She was having computer issues so just helping out.   Below is her challenge.

Hello my crafty friends.

Each week there are members who get the honor and privilege of hosting a challenge here on the wonderful site. This week it is my turn and I thanks Lori for giving me the opportunity to do so.

For my challenge I would like you to use A FEW OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS. We all love Gina's stamps our embossing folders and dies so these 3 things will be used on your card.

But there is a twist - can't make it too easy for you. Gina has some beautiful FREE paper here and you will need to tell us which one you chose and use it on your card. Also because you have used a machine to die cut you need to add something hand cut too.

Here is what I made for you as examples -

For my first card I used Gina's paper - The Great Outdoors Straw Burlap and embossed it with a Darice Embossing Folder. Spellbinders Labels 20 and Floral Ovals for my dies and also used MS punch. The stamp I used is from Whimsical Wishes and stamped onto Peachy Keen paper. Cit out several by hand and popped. Also used Peachy Keen for my Labels 20 cut out. The sentiment is from Springtime Silhouttes. Added pearls to the flowers and lace ribbon and a button to finish it off. 

The one below I used the Just Right Vintage Labels & Banner die and embossed as the focal point and used the Jersey Shore paper. Spellbinders Fancy Tags varies other cut outs and hand cut and scrunched the flower. The background colour was lightened so not to interfere with the original paper. Sentiment is from Whimsical Wishes.

You can see all the cards from this challenge here: STV12FRI33

Now a little reminder about the rules:

The deadline for this challenge is Thursday, November 15th at 8:00 pm CST.  One week following this challenge one of the Mods will pick a winner and post in the Big News section on Stamp TV.  Good Luck!  Can't wait to see what you create!!

Views: 771

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Shari so hope you can get one made. Great to see you here again. Hugs

Shari Moore said:

awewome Ina,   Thanks for the challenge,   Now to get it done on time,    Think I actually worked or something the way things get behind here,   :)

Thanks Joan - isn't that what challenges are supposed to be CHALLENGING. I liked the idea of using Gina's free papers and most other things we have - just got to put them all together. I know you will come up with something stunning. Hugs

Joan LaBelle said:

Congratulations on hosting the FFAF challenge.  You came up with a very challenging challenge :D  I'll have to think on this one for a tad bit and see if I can come up with something for you. Hugs my freind.....Joan

Your cards are amazing, Ina! Congrats on hosting - don't worry, it will be easier next time!

Thanks Betty. It was hard on the nerves but thanks to Regina I felt so relieved that it was up and running.

Betty Neville said:

Your cards are amazing, Ina! Congrats on hosting - don't worry, it will be easier next time!

Congratulations on hosting, Ina!!  Love your cards, and you've set a great challenge for us!

Thanks Cheryl - rather nerve racking but so privileged to be asked. I really liked the idea of using Gina's free papers as part of it. The rest was just things we all have and just need to put it together. Hope you get time to play. If you do I know it will be lovely.

Cheryl Wright said:

Congratulations on hosting, Ina!!  Love your cards, and you've set a great challenge for us!

Where do I find the free papers to do this challenge with? 

I think I found them in the freebies tab at the top of this site. 

Melissa Green said:

Where do I find the free papers to do this challenge with? 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service