stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I am so honored to be hosting the Free for All Friday this week!!!

My name is Lindsay, and I am obsessed with Gina K. stamps. Okay glad I got that out of the way :-)

My challenge for you is pretty simple: BLING!!!!!

Make any type of card you like but it must have BLING on it!!!! You can use one tiny piece of bling or a hundred! Ha! the more the better! Well not always, but I do love my bling! I have a whole box full of it!!

I hope everyone has fun with this challenge! I look forward to seeing everyone’s creations!!!

Please use tag: STV12FRI16 when uploading your pictures!

My first card is very very simple, I used the new lace borders stamp set, and stamped many thanks above them, love how this turned out. Such a fun card and it’s super quick, you could make a set of 10 of them and give them as a gift to a friend or family member. Everyone needs a thank you card for something!!

And the BLING!! I added a few rhinestones and pearls, love to mix them up! 

My second card I used the flowers from the One in a Million stamp set, and I colored everything in with Tim Holtz distress re-inkers. I used water color paper and a water brush, so much fun!

I added bling to the center of the flowers, and used some Gina K. DP for the back of the card.

Thank you so much for trying out my challenge! If you would like to see more of my work my blog is: www.allkindsofstamps.blogspot.com And my Facebook page is: Lindsay's Card Creations.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

The deadline for this challenge is Thursday June 14th at 8:00 pm CT.  One week following this challenge one of the Mods will pick a winner and post in the Big News section on Stamp TV

Tags: Bling, Friday, STV12FRI16

Views: 955

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I needed another wedding card so I added a little bit of bling for the flower centers. I hope you like my Bridal Couple.

I think the blink adds just the right amount of life and interest to this card and helps pull it all together

http://creativechabadcrafts.blogspot.com/2012_06_01_archive.html#88...

Bling is always fun:-) Here is mine: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/get-well-bling?context=user

Here's my card with bling:  Thinking of You

Here is my card for this challenge ~_^

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/bling-1-1

i thought i had already posted my entry . sorry

Attachments:

hi there, I have never entered a challenge before. I don't know how to enter. I have uploaded a photo and just added the 'tag' to it, is that all I need to do?  thank you 

Mandy, It looks like I saw the card you made in the gallery so I think you did just fine in entering it.

Yes when you upload your card where it says tag. You type in STV12Fri16 and your all set!!!!

Mandy Burnell said:

hi there, I have never entered a challenge before. I don't know how to enter. I have uploaded a photo and just added the 'tag' to it, is that all I need to do?  thank you 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service