stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Friday Crafty Friends!

I’m Sharri and I am so excited to be your challenge hostess this week for Free For All Friday!

Thank you Lori for giving me the opportunity!

As I was contemplating what I wanted to do for the challenge, I came across a little blurb that said April is National Grilled Cheese Month. That got me thinking about what other national days were in the month of April so I did a bit of research and found out there were a lot! One specifically caught my eye that I thought would be fun for a challenge – National Safety Pin Day which is April 10th.

My challenge for you is to use a safety pin(s). Now I can’t make it that easy for you so I am adding a twist - usually safety pins are used on fabric so I would also like you to include some type of fabric on your card/project.

Here is my sample to give you a bit of inspiration -

I used Friends Are Forever and Masculine Messages stamp sets.

The papers are Passionate Pink, Turquoise Sea and Chocolate Brown Pure Luxury Papers

I incorporated a couple of different fabrics on my card – the yoyo’s and the corduroy buttons. I added small beads to a little safety pin and used another one to attach it to the yoyo.

The deadline for this challenge is Thursday April 12, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. CST.

Please use the challenge code STV12FR19 on your submissions.  You can find all the entries for this challenge here.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project. There is no combining of Stamp TV Challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize. However, you can combine this challenge with other challenges outside of Stamp TV.

And remember you do not have to use Gina K Design stamps, but if you do, your name will go into the drawing twice!

Have fun and I can not wait to see your creations!

Tags: STV12FR19

Views: 643

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Here's mine:  Missing Someone

Asolutely!!

Crafty Math Chick said:

Will DP with pictures of safety pins on it do?  LOL!

REALLY?!!  AWESOME!!  LOL!  Wasn't expecting that - thanks Sharri!

Sharri said:

Asolutely!!

Crafty Math Chick said:

Will DP with pictures of safety pins on it do?  LOL!

Hi Sharri, Thanks for hosting our FFAF challenge.  I really had to scramble on this one...searched through a ton of drawers before finding a safety pin and the who knew that felt came in patterns???  Not me...so this really was a challenge.  Your card is beautiful. 

Here's my card.    Hope the link works...I first listed FRI not FR1 on my tag. :)

Thanks for the challenge

This was certainly a challenge. I wanted to use a diaper pin but didn't have one. HERE is my take:-)

Love how creative everyone is. All my crafts are in a closet right now.  Not sure if I can find anything.  The laminate flooring just came in today.  My hubby will be busy this weekend.  

I want to thank all of you for your kind comments on my challenge card and to say THANK YOU for playing along with me this week! I really enjoyed see all of your project and how you used fabric and safety pins :o)

such a pretty  card!

The past few weeks have been so crazy I haven't gotten to do all the challenges.  I'm sorry I haven't had time to do this one, this week.  It was a wonderful challenge and I had lots of ideas, just no time.

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service