stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello everyone!!  I am so excited to be hosting this weeks Friday Free For All.  

I love flowers and even though it is still winter I am ready for Spring flowers.  Flowers and butterflies are my favorite things to color and put on the cards I create.
For the challenge I want you to have at least one stamped flower on your project plus use at least two different shapes.  They don't have to be anything fancy, you could use  a circle and a square for example, as long as there are two shapes and a stamped flower.

Here is my card

Now, it's your turn!!  I can't wait to see what you create!!

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

You have until Thursday, Feburary 2nd at 8 pm Central to upload your entry.

Use the keyword STV12FRI1 for your tag for this challenge.

You can see the gallery for this challenge here: STV12FRI1

Views: 915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments on my card and challenge.  I hope you enjoy the challenge.  I know I am looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. 

Your card is so pretty, Brenda!  I just finished mine and I'm getting ready to put it in the gallery.

Oh goody, I've been colouring in Gina's flower stamps all week (as I just received an order last week) and now I've got something to do with them :o)  Gotta say, love the way you coloured those flowers Brenda, my first go doesn't show enough colour variation but that's the beauty of these stamps, you can do another...and another...etc  lol

Here's my entry for the design challenge - hope you like it (and let's see if this link works...

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/free-for-all-friday-1-27-2012-stv12fr...

Fun challenge, Brenda!  Your card is beautiful!  I made two for your challenge.

First

Second

Here is my  entree for this challenge ~_^

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/stamped-flower-1-1

Awesome card, Brenda.  Thanks for hosting our Free For All Friday Challenge.  I'm still making all of my Valentine cards and I am definitely getting ink on all the True Love stamps or at least will by the time I'm finished making my cards. 

Here's my card for the challenge.

Here's mine:

Many Thanks

Thank you all for playing in my challenge.  Your cards are all so beautiful!!!  I thoroughly enjoyed viewing them all.  Thank you for sharing your creativity.  Best of luck in the challenge.

Hugs,

Brenda

I obviously got mixed up and thought this was the current challenge. So here's my card anyway!

It sure is a beautiful card and perfect for the LOVE theme. You did great Donna.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service