stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

ETA: Don't panic!! LOL The challenges are NOT going away....just being hosted by guests that Lori McAree will be choosing!!!

Welcome to the final weekly challenge that will be hosted by the Design Team gals!!!  Don't worry, we'll still be hosting release party and other challenges so you can't ever get rid of us! LOL

But starting next week our newest DT member, Lori McAree, will be starting her rotation of Guest Hosts/Hostesses for the Monday and Friday Challenges!!!

So this challenge is a bit different......it's an Inspiration challenge based on the super popular and totally fun Pinterest website!!!!  Oh I could (and do) spend so much time there!  LOL 

What I want you to do is to click on this link which are my Pinterest Boards.  I have a lot there to look at and choose from....I promise it's not all pink! LOL  Choose a photo and then make a card based on your inspiration from that photo.  Make sure to tell me in your card description what the photo is that you chose!

Lee's Pinterest

For those of you who don't have a Pinterest account or who don't want to get lost over there for hours!  Ha!  Here are some random photos I grabbed from some of my boards and you can choose one of these instead.

So here's my card....of course it's pink! LOL  Now you KNOW you all would have been disappointed if I didn't make a pink card based on soooo much of my Pinterest Boards! LOL  I used Theresa's adorable stamp set, Little Critters.

I did make myself go out of my comfort zone and use buttons!  And I looked it up on Google...there really are pink frogs!!!

Now show me what inspires you on my eclectic Pinterest Boards and have fun!!!!!

Create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this one challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a Gina K. Designs Grab Bag!!!!  You can use it for challenges outside of StampTV.  If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice.

You have until Thursday, January 19th at 8 pm Central to upload your entry.

Use the keyword STVFRILM9 for your tag for this challenge, make sure to use all capitals.

You can see the gallery for this challenge here: STVFRILM9

Views: 3602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, I was inspired again by an image in the House Mouse section entitled Bird Watching. Although I didn't have a mouse in my image I did have a flower and the hummingbird and I decided this was worthy of this challenge too. My photograph is fuzzy...I am not a great photographer. It was shimmery paper and the image was painted with a shimmery paint too, and it was hard to get the colors to show up. Sorry about that but this is the best I could do. http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/card-for-kim-1?context=user

LOVE Pinterest!  This is a great idea for a challenge.  I also love getting to know a little more about you Lee, and the magical place you call home!

My entry can be found here: Arab

Lee, your card is gorgeous!! Great challenge. I spent some time looking at all beautiful photo's you have. I'm a member of Pinterest but have not done anything there yet. Still new to me. Wow you sure do live in a beautiful place!!

Here is my card.

Hey, I applied for a Pinterest acct on Fri and still haven't received the "invitation to join". It's now Monday morning for me. Others might have the same hurdle? I really want to check out your pins!

I've been crafting with my youngest apprentice today. She had a go at stamping and colouring a background . ( A trivet and tile coaster set using Gina K - A Year Of Borders )

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/preschooler-s-thank-you-card

And now for my card. I liked the cake candles photo you showed and taken a theme from it - layered from large to small with  some spots.

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/teddy-concertina-card

Wow, Lee, never heard of pinterest but OMG what a cool idea.  I wish I could categorize my whole life into those little categories.  Anyway checking out your page was fun.  Thanks for inviting us into seeing "Lee".  I finally decided on your Pretty Pin Cushion in the Craft Room ideas and you can see my card HERE.  I do absolutely love those gemstone snowflake shoes though.."Very Interesting" challenge.  Almost forgot to mention how much I like your pink frog.

Thank you Lee, you have again educated me.  Had never heard of Pinterest Boards, but I must say I enjoyed looking through yours.  My card entry is taken from your Fairy Tale Life section, the Snow Fairy Queen.  Here is my card.

One more for your challenge Lee.  This is from your Pinkness section and it's the brown & pink candles.  Here is my card

This cards inspiration is from your Flowers section and the Colorful Columbine photo.  I could see them in a Japanese Tea Garden.  Here is my card.

Lee, I like all your gorgeous flowers, but settled on the Pink folder and the picture of Pink Dogwood Blossoms, soo very pretty.  Here is my version.

I did this one too its for the autumnal tree in the autumn folder

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/so-thankful-3?context=user

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service