stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello everyone!!  I am so excited to be hosting this weeks  Free For All Friday.

For my challenge I want you to use for your main image, something that moves in  real life. For example: Birds, animals, water, insects, even a boat, anything that moves!  I used the Butterfly from Gina's set " Picture it!" The card stock is pure luxury from Gina K. Designs. I made the background using Gina's " Inking a Cuttlebug Folder" technique.I used Memento ink ,starting with green and half way down switched to yellow.

Here is my card

Now, it's your turn!!  I can't wait to see what you create!!

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

You have until Thursday, Feburary 16  at 8 pm Central to upload your entry.

Use the key word STV12FRI3  for your tag in this challenge.

You can see the gallery here: STV12FRI3

Views: 1032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gorgeous card Geri..Those butterflies are stunning.

Beautiful card Geri!  Love the inky CB folder technique...

Here is mine: Friends

Absolutely gorgeous Geri!  The butterflies look so real!

Thank you Ladies!!!!!! I'm really enjoying all your fabulous creations.

Hi Geri,  Thanks for hosting our FFAF challenge,  Your card is beautiful.  Great challenge and I decided to make a spinner card with the "love bug" car from the Heartily Yours set.  I cut out and popped up a cloud, too, so that also seems to be moving.  Now only if I would do the same.....anyway here's my card.  TFL.

This is so beautiful! I will have to go check out that technique again and give the 2 color a try. Thanks for sharing such a cool idea.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service