stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Don't you LOVE Friday's!!   I am back with another challenge and this one is for the BIRDS :)  I want to see your bird themed cards...if you don't have a bird image, dp will be just fine.

Here is what I came up with using the new set illustrated by Tami, Gnome One Like You:

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice.

You have until Thursday, August 11 at 8 pm Central to upload your entry.  Please use the keyword STVFRIJH3 for your tag for this challenge. 

You can see the gallery for this challenge here:  STVFRIJH3

Views: 1848

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great job everyone!!  You have until tonight at 8 pm CST to upload your projects...thanks for playing along :)

I LOVE THIS BIRDY challenge, Jen! Kudos to you for creating it! Now I can't stop making birdy cards! hahaha Here's one more and my absolute LAST for the challenge!

That is adorable too Leslie.
I know right, Verna! I just absolutely LOVE it! Now I think I like tying tags on my cards. I didn't think about that before until I ran out of space to place my sentiment! lol Duh @ me! And sorry for mixing you up with someone else's card yesterday. I blame it on lack of sleep! haha I was seeing everything wrong! Geesh! In anycase, have a great day ahead! I'm going to bed soon.

this is my card for the challenge . I use the cricut for the brid and ginka stamp. I hope you like it! Thanks hotwheels

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/hello-brid0001?context=latest

Hi Jennie, I love your card and this was a fun challenge that gave me some extra thought.  So I decided on Theresa's sea gull for a card for a co-worker who's leaving for a week's vacation at the shore. 

Here's my card

Thanks for hosting for us.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service