stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Free For All Friday - Let's Be Krafty!!!

Hey ya'll!!  I am so very excited to be hosting this Friday's challenge!  Have you been enjoying what all the DT have brought you?   I know it's a blast for us seeing all of your gorgeous creations in the gallery!   Ok, now for my challenge....

...if you know ANYthing about me it's my love of GKD kraft cardstock!!   Sooo my challenge to you is to use kraft cardstock!!  Easy right?!!  Kraft goes with EVERYthing!!  It's the NEW black!  :D   So show me what you can do with it, don't cover it up, I want to be able to SEE the kraft cardstock!!

(It does not HAVE to be Gina K kraft cardstock, but as close to kraft you can get if you do not have any...but you NEED this cardstock!! LOL!)

Here is my example I made:

I did a bit of distressed look...distressed my image panel and the vellum I scored, by making the scored lines uneven.  I used the StampTV kit Springtime Silhouettes on my creation.  Now for all the small print!!

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice.

Please have your project uploaded to the gallery here at StampTV using keyword STVFRICT1 by 8:00 PM central time, Thursday night May 26th.

Friday, May 27th, we will announce a randomly chosen winner from all of the entries who will win any Gina K. Designs stamp set valued up to $24.95.

Be sure and use tag <b>STVFRICT1</b> on your card and you can see all the entries HERE!!

Views: 251

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Here we go....I haven't been here in forever! My Krafty card link to the gallery HERE at STV.

Nature was all I could think about with the kraft paper although I see that there are many other ideas that are wonderful.  here ismy card

FOR YOU 'STVFRICT1'

I don't use Kraft enough...This was fun!!

Love this challenge.  Here's my entry:  http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/the-kindness-you-share2/next?context=...

The doily is made out of SU Kraft paper and I stamped the frame onto Kraft too.

I tried to enter my paper piecing balloon card into your contest It ended up in the Gallery ??? Sherri Myers
This was a great challenge for me since I wasn't quite sure what "kraft" paper was.  I thought my new Gina K. stamp with the barn really lended itself to the brown paper.  Here's my entry for STVFRICT1
Attachments:

Here my card for the challenge thanks hotwheels

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/vintage0001-1?context=user

Beautiful card, Cat! I actually just got my recent shipment of goodies from Gina K! In it, is the Stamp Sillhouette set thingy? (Sorry, I forgot what its called!) There are papers, ribbons and stuff in it. So cool! So, my question is, could I use those papers in this challenge? Or am I too late? lol xox Rohana
It's not too late, you have until 8PM CST time tonight to enter (which is about 9 hours away)   But you DO have use a kraft colored cardstock...as long as its pretty close to the cardbase color of my card, I will accept it!  :D

Rohana Rokani said:
Beautiful card, Cat! I actually just got my recent shipment of goodies from Gina K! In it, is the Stamp Sillhouette set thingy? (Sorry, I forgot what its called!) There are papers, ribbons and stuff in it. So cool! So, my question is, could I use those papers in this challenge? Or am I too late? lol xox Rohana

Oh, ok. I think I'm too late now. I don't think I have any paper in this colour. *snif snif*

Cat, GKD DT/Moderator said:

It's not too late, you have until 8PM CST time tonight to enter (which is about 9 hours away)   But you DO have use a kraft colored cardstock...as long as its pretty close to the cardbase color of my card, I will accept it!  :D

Rohana Rokani said:
got a paper bag?   some brown shipping paper?   those are both close!

Rohana Rokani said:

Oh, ok. I think I'm too late now. I don't think I have any paper in this colour. *snif snif*

Cat, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Rohana Rokani said:

Oh I hope i make it in time!  I love all things kraft :)  I'm having issues uploading my entry....

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service