stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I am so excited and blessed to be able to host this weeks challenge! One thing I have wanted to try is making an easel card. The challenge is to make an easel card or a tent card, a self standing card.

I made an EASEL card. I used 5 1/5 X 11 scored at 4 1/4,  (fold back) and 6 1/2 (fold forward). Cut a front of 5 1/2 X 4 1/4

I used Ocean Mist card stock, sponged Bahama Blue and blue. I used Copics to color the turtles, added gloss pen and stickler to grass. I used Copics and stickles on the starfish. This card is for my son-in-law. My daughter added the silver pearl eyes, she should have waited until after the photo:-)

The actual scene is a CASE of Melanie Muenchinger's card from the release.

This is the inside

Please use tag: STV12FRI17 when uploading your pictures!

GALLERY CAN BE SEEN HERE

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

The deadline for your challenge is Thursday June 28th at 8:00 pm CT.  One week following your challenge one of the Mods will pick a winner and post in the Big News section on Stamp TV

Views: 586

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Angie, thanks for link to easel cards how-to.  Really nice of you to put that up. Thanks.  Course, I clicked right on and yes, really good video, are you entering challenge?  I am so computer illiterate I'm almost ashamed.  LOL  So, its really great that you gals that know how, help the rest (I said "rest", cuz, I'm hoping I am not the LAST computer illerate person here) Bahahaha  I'll be looking for YOUR card.  Also, Joyce, you little devil you, putting up a challenge whilst on vacation.  You definitely crack me up.  Kept it hush hush, too.  LOL  Gotta love ya!  Well, it's a beauty, your card is, and I'm in awe. Later ladies...

Anna Jernigan said:

Hey Angie, thanks for link to easel cards how-to.  Really nice of you to put that up. Thanks.  Course, I clicked right on and yes, really good video, are you entering challenge?  I am so computer illiterate I'm almost ashamed.  LOL  So, its really great that you gals that know how, help the rest (I said "rest", cuz, I'm hoping I am not the LAST computer illerate person here) Bahahaha  I'll be looking for YOUR card.  Also, Joyce, you little devil you, putting up a challenge whilst on vacation.  You definitely crack me up.  Kept it hush hush, too.  LOL  Gotta love ya!  Well, it's a beauty, your card is, and I'm in awe. Later ladies...

Glad that i could help Anna! I wanted to do an easel card before this challenge but never got around to it had found the video on you tube a few weeks ago.  Here's my card for this challenge.

This is suck a awesome challenge Joyce!!! Your cards are beautiful!! This is going to be fun! 

Beautiful card Joyce!!! love the background you made it is perfect!!!

Here is my entree for this challenge ~_^

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/make-an-easel-1

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service