stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I am so excited and blessed to be able to host this weeks challenge! One thing I have wanted to try is making an easel card. The challenge is to make an easel card or a tent card, a self standing card.

I made an EASEL card. I used 5 1/5 X 11 scored at 4 1/4,  (fold back) and 6 1/2 (fold forward). Cut a front of 5 1/2 X 4 1/4

I used Ocean Mist card stock, sponged Bahama Blue and blue. I used Copics to color the turtles, added gloss pen and stickler to grass. I used Copics and stickles on the starfish. This card is for my son-in-law. My daughter added the silver pearl eyes, she should have waited until after the photo:-)

The actual scene is a CASE of Melanie Muenchinger's card from the release.

This is the inside

Please use tag: STV12FRI17 when uploading your pictures!

GALLERY CAN BE SEEN HERE

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

The deadline for your challenge is Thursday June 28th at 8:00 pm CT.  One week following your challenge one of the Mods will pick a winner and post in the Big News section on Stamp TV

Views: 585

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

GREAT card, GREAT challenge!  Count me in!  :)

What a FUN challenge!  And such an awesome sample!  Thanks Joyce for hosting this week too!

Would it be possible to see a side view for how to put an easel card together? I've never made one -excited to try.

That is fantastic!  The pearl eyes add just the right touch, no matter that your daughter added them. 

Great challenge.  I have not done one of these and have wanted to try for a long time. Love your sample card. 

Congratulations on hosting, Joyce !!! This is a very fun challenge - great looking card, too! Hugs!

Fabulous..I will be in too!!!

Are You Kidding Me???  Wow.  Beautiful card.  Colors are spot on.  Easel card, eh?  Impressive.  Don't have a clue, have to look somewhere and see how that's done.  GinaK probably has a video, she is so fantastic.  I just want to jump in and swim around...turtles aren't mean, are they?  I have heard of snapping turtles, might want to re-think jumping in there.  LOL  Love the card, Joyce, OMGosh you are something.  It's real, but glitter-y, surreal, maybe.  NICE!  Easel card....very well done, girlfriend.  HUGS

What a great challenge! Love the card that you made so beautiful! Here's a link on how to make an Easel card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/easelcard/

Thanks for commenting everyone! It is appreciated:-)

What a challenging challenge, lol!! This looks really fun! :)

Easel card has been on my list to try, too.  You did a great job!  Will have to try this.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service