stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello everyone!  Thank you Lori for inviting me to host this weeks FFAF Challenge.

Sadly, I recently lost my father after a long fight with cancer.  Although Sympathy cards may not be our favorite card subject, I think they can be very comforting and even healing to someone suffering the loss of a loved one.  This weeks challenge is to make a sympathy card.  The only other requirement will be to add a 3D object to your card.  It can be flowers, beads, charms, etc.

Here is my entry for this challenge:  I used white on white GKD Pure Luxury cardstock.  The top layer is embossed and popped up off the card.  I used porcelain calla lilies for my 3D object.  The sympathy stamp is from the Nature's Greetings Stamp set.

As always:

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

The deadline for this challenge is Thursday August 2nd at 8:00 pm CT.  

Remember to use the keyword: STV12FRI21 in your tag line

Here is a link to this weeks gallery:

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/photo/listTagged?tag=STV12FRI21

Tags: STV12FRI21

Views: 588

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful card Melinda and I so sorry for your loss.I lost my father 4 years this December and I carry him in my heart everyday.Hugs toy you

Sorry to hear of your father's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. It helps to keep thinking of all the good times you had with him because it does help. It really helped me when I lost my younger sister to lung cancer last year.

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service