stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello from Virginia, Lori thank you so much for asking me to host the Free for all Friday Challenge. I can hardly believe it! This is going to be so much fun.  A lot of cards I make have flowers in them so I thought I would try a little something different.  So break out your animals, bugsinsects, kitty, and doggy stamps, and let’s get a little closer to nature

My challenge to you is to make a card with any type of animal, bug or insect. Then choose colors that coordinate with that image.  I can’t wait to see what you come up with!  

Your Key word is:  STV12FRI19 

To view the gallery click here  STV12FRI19

Nature1

For my first example I used Gina K stamp set Little Critters by Theresa Momber. I also used Gina K. designs Pure luxury Hello Sunshine DP, and Gina K card stock Pure luxury Petals and Wings. I used My Copic Markers to color my image.

Nature 2

For my second example I used Gina K stamp set Under the Sea by Theresa Momber. I also used Gina K. designs Pure luxury Hello Sunshine DP, and Gina K card stock Pure luxury Petals and Wings. I used My Copic Markers to color my image and memento ink pads for the water.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

The deadline for this challenge is Thursday July 12th at 8:00 pm CT. 

One week following the challenge one of the Mods will pick a winner and post in the Big News section on Stamp TV.

Views: 1298

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Gorgeous coloring of your samples, Penny!  Sounds like a fun challenge.

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments on my cards!!! I hope you have time to join in.

Where has all the gallery gone for this challenge? There are only 20 cards? Mine are not there

Last time I looked there was like 77 cards in the gallery and now there are only 20.  Where did all the animals and bugs go? ? Maybe they went on a picnic.

Doris, I think you are right...all the bugs and insects are on their way to the "picnic" challenge.

OMGoodness Barbara that is so funny. I agree they went to the picnic. if you copy and paste the challenge tag in the small search area at the top of the gallery, you will be able to see all the cards. If you are still not able to see them this morning. Have a great day!

MISSING CARDS IN THE CHALLENGE

there is  a glitch with the gallery. If you go to the gallery and copy the challenge tag. then look at the top of the  of the page there is a small search box paste it there and then all of the cards will show up. Sorry for the glitch. Have a great day!!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service