stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey ya'll!!  Here I am again, and this time it's that time again, time for another CASE the DT Challenge!  YAY!!

This is how this works...I will give you one of the DT's names, along with a link to their gallery here on StampTV and you can choose ANY card of theirs to CASE.  Just tell us which card, either by giving us the title of the card you CASEd or the link to the actual card of the DT member we are doing that week.  There are a few simple rules to this and they are:

1.  You need to change 2 or more things on the card.  Colors, image used, add more bling, take away bling, etc....

2.  You will need to provide the title of the card or a link to the card that you CASEd.

3.   Have fun!!  :D

Up this week in line is the oh so talented Donna Baker!  Here is the link to Donna's gallery:

Donna's Gallery

As always in doing this challenge, I have a hard time deciding which card to CASE, lol!  Donna has sooo many gorgeous creations!!  I love her style..from her Clean and Simple to oh so elegant, love them all!   Here is my card:

and Donna's card I CASEd:

How could I not resist CASEing one made with my beloved kraft cardstock?  LOL!   As you can see, I added some extra layers and of course differnt stamp set..this is the new StampTV kit Wishing You Joy that just became available for purchase last night! 

And remember, you do NOT have to show the actual card of Donna's you CASEd, just the title or a link to it in the description area of the photo you upload!  Just remember,  you must CASE Donna!!   Not Gina or any other DT!

Now it's your turn!  Go and browse Donna's gallery and CASE one of her awesome creations!   Here is all the small print!

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice.

Be sure and have your project uploaded to our gallery here on StampTV using the tag STVFRICT10 by 8:00PM CST, October 27th, Thursday night.

Here is a link  to the gallery for this challenge:

STVFRICT10

Views: 749

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ack! I am so excited to see all the awesome creations everyone makes!

Cat, your card is so fab I have to CASE it!
I'll be playing for sure!! :)
This is awesome!
Love yours and hers. Gotta find a card to CAS.:)
So gorgeous, Cat!! I love both your card and Donna's.  What a great job!!  Off to check out Donna's gallery!

Wow- It was difficult to choose, aince Donna's gallery is full of wonderful cards to CASE.  HERE is my card.

THIS is the one I chose from Donna's gallery.  I changed the color, the flowers to balloons and the buttons to a ribbon.

Gorgeous creations everybody!!  And just a quick reminder too, in your description of the card that you upload, that is where the title or link of Donna's card your CASEd needs to be.  I will put that specifically in my post now!
Beautiful cards!!!  What a fab person to CASE, love Donna's style of cardmaking :)

Okay - got it done!  I just love CASEing fellow DT's!!

Here is my card

Thanks Cat and Donna both~

Mine is similar to Donna's.

Casing the design team is a little intimidating, but OMG did I love making this card. If it wasn't so time-consuming, I would consider this for my Christmas cards this year,  but it was way too much work. Thank you for the challenge, and thank you Donna for the inspiration. Here is my entry:

Christmas Wreath Door

everyone's cards have been great, wow and thanks for all the sweet compliments on my gallery...this is so fun and makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside!!  look forward to seeing more over the next 4 days!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service