stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello and Happy Friday to you!  It's time for another Free For All Friday and time for another CASE the DT challenge!  This week we are casing Cathy Tidwell. You can choose ANY card of Cat's to CASE.  Just tell us which card, either by giving us the title of the card you CASEd or the link to the actual card of the DT member we are doing that week.  There are a few simple rules to this and they are:

1.  You need to change 2 or more things on the card.  Colors, image used, add more bling, take away bling, etc....

2.  You will need to provide the title of the card or a link to the card that you CASEd.

3.   Have fun!!  :D

Here is a link to Cathy's gallery...

Cathy's Gallery

I love Cat's gallery and her beautiful distressed elegant style! Here is the card I cased...

And here is my sample based on Ca'ts card...

I changed the layout a bit and only tore one edge of the focal image then added a second dragonfly.

Ok, it's your turn now!   Go and browse Cat's gorgeous gallery, I KNOW you will be inspired!  And now for the small print!! :D

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice.

Be sure and have your project uploaded to our gallery here on StampTV using the tag STVFRITMCC2  by  8:00PM CST, August 25th, Thursday night.

Here you can find all the entries for this challenge:

STVFRITMCC2

Views: 1494

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I struggle with CASE so I asked another stamper to find a card from Cat's gallery that I could do with my simple ability!

I like the result and enjoyed this challenge once I asked for help!

I can't figure out how to cut and paste the card I cased but it is called Merry and Bright Snowflakes.

Here is my card:

Attachments:

Hi Guys,

I had a hard time deciding which card to case as Cat has so many and she is sooooo talented!!!

My card is in the gallery but here is the link:

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/caseing-cat-6?context=user

And here is the link to Cat's card:

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/tent-card-with-trees

Have a great week everyone!

Hi Janet, CASE usually stands for Copy And Share Everything. So when we CASE someone we are using their card for our inspiration, sometimes copying it exactly, but usually we try to use it as a jumping off point to kick start our creativity. In this challenge we ask you to copy Cathy's card, but change up at least  few things to make it "yours."

Janet E. Leffler said:
Will someone PLEASEexplain to me what CASE the dt means?  I know I read it some time ago, but cannot seem to remember.

Thanks Thresa for a wonderful challenge.  Cat's gallery is an awesome one to choose from but I found a quirky one that fits my sense of humor and made it for girlfrieds that I met for breakfast on Saturday.  There are six of us and we've been girlfriends over 42 years and some of us individual friends since grade school....WOW...a long time and what would I do with out them.  Anyway this is the card from Cat's gallery that I chose:  Friend like you...

And here's my version of it:  Casing Happiness

I switched out the colors and added a flower instead of the ribbon.  Hope I did you justice, Cat!

Here's my submission:

John 15:5

It was hard to pick just one card to CASE from Cat's gallery!!

Great challenge Theresa! Love both your card and Cats!! I have always admired Cat's cards and just had to play!

I cased Cat's "Snow Owl".

Here is the link to my card.

Here's another card for this challenge.
this is my last entry, :)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service