stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that the follow buttons are not working and some people are not getting notices of comments, etc... We have put a help ticket in once again and we hope that ning comes through soon.

Hugs,

Gina

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We just pinned a bunch of stuff so it's now working! Yay!
Kathy Vande Hoef said:

Your Pin button isn't working either.

I've added another help ticket and I am waiting for an answer. So sorry guys. Ning... GRRRR!

We don't blame you Gina. Technology for all its worth is also full of frustration.

Gina Krupsky said:

I've added another help ticket and I am waiting for an answer. So sorry guys. Ning... GRRRR!

Yes, I use gmail. I have been getting notifications for the forums but not my uploaded cards. Thanks for all that you do!

Gina Krupsky said:

Those of you who aren't getting notifications, are you using gmail or yahoo as your email provider?

I use gmail.  Thanks for getting this corrected.

Dawn Skene said:

Yes, I use gmail. I have been getting notifications for the forums but not my uploaded cards. Thanks for all that you do!

Gina Krupsky said:

Those of you who aren't getting notifications, are you using gmail or yahoo as your email provider?

They finally sent me an email saying it's a known issue and they aren't supporting our version of Ning anymore, however, they are sending it to the engineers to see if it can be fixed. Finger crossed!! 

I looked at the new version of Ning and it's crazy different and very hard to navigate!

Thanks Gina - I do hope they can fix it for us. We all miss the notifications and worry that we also miss saying thanks to someone who takes the time to comment. I guess we all hate change and if Ning changes too much the learning curve is high and for some of us who are older it is that much harder to adjust. 

Gina Krupsky said:

They finally sent me an email saying it's a known issue and they aren't supporting our version of Ning anymore, however, they are sending it to the engineers to see if it can be fixed. Finger crossed!! 

I looked at the new version of Ning and it's crazy different and very hard to navigate!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service