stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi, Joyce here, and I'm honored to be your hostess of this week's StampTV Challenge! A big thanks to Karen Hightower for asking me!

My theme for this week's challenge is "First Date" - use something in your stash for the FIRST time! Preferably something you've said or thought, "I need to use that!" So dig out that stash and join us for a chance to win a grab bag full of Gina K Designs goodies!

Have you ever watched a video and saw a cool technique and you just had to buy the supply...then forget why you bought it? I sure have! I have a set of Portfolio Oil Pastels that I haven't used for at least 6 months. I don't recall what I wanted to do with them but this week I found a cool technique to try. I have step by step images on my blog. But basically I used yellow, green and orange on white cardstock. I then covered it all with red. I placed a stencil over it and removed the red with a wipey. It is also the first time I used the stencil.

Here is my card

Gina K Flower Builder stamp set

Pure Luxury Cardstock

Pattern Paper Delicate Essentials

Version 2

Be sure to upload your project to the Gallery by 8:00 PM CST on Sunday, May 24th, and use the tag STV15MON20 so we can find your lovely project!

To see all the entries in the STV15MON20 Gallery, click HERE.

So let's have some fun! I can't wait to see what you create! :)

Hugs,

Joyce

Tags: Erb, Joyce, STV15MON20, burst, date, first, flowerbuilder, gkd, oil, pastel

Views: 1760

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful cards, Joyce.....GREAT Challenge....the trick is to narrow down my choices....so many 'had to haves' lol!

Beautiful card Joyce, I love it and what a great challenge! Hummm I have some of that - I Need To Use Stuff….  LOL.. 

Love this look, I will have to go see how you did it. Great challenge, can't wait to play!! And yes, I think we have ALL gotten stamps and then never gotten them inky.....

I purchased lots of GKD DP recently, good idea to use it fresh!  Have stamps of GKD that I haven't used ever...and have had for years!

I just used a few stamps I had never used before, GKD of course.  I took a photo and will post it tomorrow.  I have to give it to my husband before I will post as it is for him.

I know that feeling! I have a unused Geli plate and encaustic wax that are laughing at me!



Donna Phelan said:

Beautiful cards, Joyce.....GREAT Challenge....the trick is to narrow down my choices....so many 'had to haves' lol!

Thanks, LOL, get at it then:-)



Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

Beautiful card Joyce, I love it and what a great challenge! Hummm I have some of that - I Need To Use Stuff….  LOL.. 

Thanks and have fun

Judy Woodland said:

Love this look, I will have to go see how you did it. Great challenge, can't wait to play!! And yes, I think we have ALL gotten stamps and then never gotten them inky.....

Great, time to give them some love:-)



fayemarie said:

I purchased lots of GKD DP recently, good idea to use it fresh!  Have stamps of GKD that I haven't used ever...and have had for years!

Beautiful card Joyce and a great challenge.  What a fun and brilliant idea to force us to use our unused items :)

LOL, I did it ti force me!



Zelda said:

Beautiful card Joyce and a great challenge.  What a fun and brilliant idea to force us to use our unused items :)

This is a cool looking card. Something completely different with a strong impact. Wow!

RSS

Get Social with us!

    

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service