stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Can anyone suggest a source for empty stamp pads.  A friend who has given up stamping for another hobby gave me a number of ink refill bottles, most of them nearly full, but I need empty stamp pads in order to make use of the ink.  I already checked and Gina doesn't carry them.  Thanks! 

Views: 1412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you!  I've found that empty stamp pads all seem to have edges that are raised above the pad so not good for the kind of rubber stamping we do.  I'm grateful for some other options.  I probably should have asked for that in the first place. 

Tami Mayberry GKD Illustrator/DT said:

I have seen people use paper towels (and maybe baby wipes) for stamp pads before. Maybe that would be a good (inexpensive) option. You could store them in ziploc bags to keep the from drying out. I haven't personally tried it so I can't guarantee how it works but might be an option to look into.

LOL  You're the best, Lisa!  I feel the same way.  I don't quite grasp how she could do such a thing, but I'm grateful that I was the beneficiary of her "fall from grace".  :-)  She's replaced stamping with beading.  To each her own, I guess. 

Lisa Marie Minckler said:

I'm concerned about your friend...giving up stamping?????  I didn't know that was even possible.  GASP!!  Is there an outreach program somewhere, a 1-800 number, 12 step program? (not sure that's enough steps for me though).  Would love to know what she's replaced it with though.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

"Fall from grace"...hahahahahaha..I'm gonna giggle all night. It even made my husband chuckle. :)

Lynn Brookside said:

LOL  You're the best, Lisa!  I feel the same way.  I don't quite grasp how she could do such a thing, but I'm grateful that I was the beneficiary of her "fall from grace".  :-)  She's replaced stamping with beading.  To each her own, I guess. 

Lisa Marie Minckler said:

I'm concerned about your friend...giving up stamping?????  I didn't know that was even possible.  GASP!!  Is there an outreach program somewhere, a 1-800 number, 12 step program? (not sure that's enough steps for me though).  Would love to know what she's replaced it with though.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

hahaha I have replaced beading WITH stamping!  :)  Now will try and make lots of beaded stick pins to * cross-craft *   :)

Hoped you found what you were looking for!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service