stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Love your blog hops and would like to comment on each and every idea, but HATE having to figure out how to comment since each blog seems to take a different approach. Isn't there anyway of allowing us to use our StampTv log in to leave our comments? I don't have a google, Wordpress , AIM , URl identity so often I can't participate. Help - I'd rather spend my time making cards than remembering identities and passwords!

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On the subject of comments, I too have a problem with replying to other people's comments on cards I have made. Is there an easier way to comment? Not all screens on this site have the same "reply" options and you can't sent a message to someone who is not your "friend".

When someone comments on a card, it will say " (So and so) commented on (my names's) card."  Click on that person's (So and so's) name and it should take you to her page where you can leave a comment  thanking her for commenting.          

Unfortunately Stamp TV is a "Ning" website so there is not a way to just tie it in with blog hopping.  You can sign up for a free account using Google's G-mail and then it's much simpler to comment on blog hops.  But there will always be some that aren't tied to any kind of account. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service