stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi Everyone

I am about to leap into the card making hobby with Gina K designs BUT want to know WHERE I can find and purchase the embossing and die cutting Cuttlebug machine. I found a heat gun but can not find where to actually buy the hand cranking Cuttlebug used through out the card making process.

Would someone please email me at vrohm@shaw.ca to tell me where a cuttlebug machine can be found and at what price?

Thank you !!

Veronica Rohm

vrohm@shaw.ca

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Veronica, check Amazon. they have a lot of sales on these at this time of the year! Around 60.00 or less. Welcome to the card making world! We have lots of fun and can't wait to see what you create!  :)   <3  

E-bay is also a good place, that is where I got mine, but only bid on someone with a good record! Overstock.com has some starting at $50. Google it!

Hi there Karen! Thank you for the reply. I went to Amazon.CA and bought several items including the Cuttlebug. My orders are all in for card making supplies too. I've taken a huge leap into this card making and I really do hope it will be fun and fulfilling. I'm also really hoping to make many friends who have the same interests and that there will be some communications to enjoy. Thanks again! I knew all the gals at Gina K would be lovely!!

Veronica:)
Also, thank-you to Pam, for your advise regarding eBay and overstock.com. thanks so much!!
Veronica :)

Hi Veronica,

You will enjoy all the things you can do with your cuttlebug.  Embossing and die-cutting are my favorite techniques right now, and your cuttlebug will allow you to get beautiful results with minimal effort.  Enjoy!

Thank-you for the encouragemnt, Shelley! I am a bit nervous about all of this. Gina makes it look so easy but we all know everything takes practice and there is a learning curve:) I know I'll be watching a LOT of Gina on stamptv!!
:) Veronica :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service