stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to a very inspirational Gina K. Designs' Design Team hop. Today we are each showcasing two cards or projects. I challenged the team to use the same products and stamp images to create two very different cards/projects - it's sort of a twist on the limited supply challenge.

Below are sneak peeks of cards you will see on today's hop!

Ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:.

Happy hopping!

Views: 3824

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great hop, ladies!  I now have lots of new inspiration.
Love the hop, loads of inspiration thank you all

Great Hop. Love viewing all the projects great inspiration. Gina you have a great design team. They do a wonderful job showing off your stamps.

How do you all come up with all these different  ideals each week. Sometimes I just stare at a stamp and nothing comes.
Love the double takes!  What a great idea - thanks for the inspiration.
On a few of the designers team I can't seem to leave a comment. I have tried on Donnas and google says I don't have an account but I do,  Cathy Tidwell is another one that I can't seem to comment on. But I don't have any promblems with the rest of em. hmm
So glad you're all enjoying the hop! This was quite a challenge for some of us, but in the end it was really fun to push beyond our comfort zone. Hope you all give it a try!
Wonderful double-take blog hop! Love all these cards and projects that you ladies have made. Thank you all for sharing these gorgeous and fun ideas. :)
What a brilliant challenge idea.  Love it!  I learned SO much! 
Great cards, brilliant ideas, thank you ladies.

This was great  Blog Hop very cute projects and it was great ideas this time. thanks hotwheels

This was a wonderful hop, enjoyed it a lot!! Thanks to everyone, all of your cards and projects were wonderful!!!

Thanks for sharing your talents!

Donna 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service