stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Dose anyone have any stamps set for sale cheap or to donate

Hello Everyone,

I make card cards and donate the different places. Like Hospitals, Nurse homes, kids Hospitals  and cancer center. Where mom goes treatment in Tulsa OK. and etc. And was wondering if anyone have stamps They would like to donate to help me make cards. Or sell they stamps sets to me very cheap? To help make me brighten people faces. Thanks Linda 

Ps: I would be happy take any unwanted cards you have laying around too. Just let me know! I am still looking for stuffed in 2017 Thank Let me know Linda

Views: 1365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes .... But love to get my hands more Gina K. And can't afford them. Mom had cancer and I am disable too. I live my parents And we just got back from Tulsa Ok. Where my mom  goes for treatment And took a bunch cards I made and cards and cards  donate I too them Tulsa Ok. And  donate the cancer partenies thanks Linda

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I have said a prayer for her, your Dad and you.

Linda Littlepage said:

Yes .... But love to get my hands more Gina K. And can't afford them. Mom had cancer and I am disable too. I live my parents And we just got back from Tulsa Ok. Where my mom  goes for treatment And took a bunch cards I made and cards and cards  donate I too them Tulsa Ok. And  donate the cancer partenies thanks Linda

Thanks Linda

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service