stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Dose anyone have any stamps set for sale cheap or to donate

Hello Everyone,

I make card cards and donate the different places. Like Hospitals, Nurse homes, kids Hospitals  and cancer center. Where mom goes treatment in Tulsa OK. and etc. And was wondering if anyone have stamps They would like to donate to help me make cards. Or sell they stamps sets to me very cheap? To help make me brighten people faces. Thanks Linda 

Ps: I would be happy take any unwanted cards you have laying around too. Just let me know! I am still looking for stuffed in 2017 Thank Let me know Linda

Views: 1357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bump

Linda, I have an extra LOVE stamp (the Freebie given away with orders over $75) that I would like to donate.  If you don't already have one, where should I send it?

Hello Linda. If you inbox me or invite me and send me your address I will send you some stamps. I believe in paying it forward.  There are not a lot, however, you are welcome to what I have. Have a great day Hollie.

do you have link so Ican see it?

Leuri Zibetti said:

Linda, I have an extra LOVE stamp (the Freebie given away with orders over $75) that I would like to donate.  If you don't already have one, where should I send it?

I don't have invite you I click the invite / friend I can figure it out!.

Hollie Hicks said:

Hello Linda. If you inbox me or invite me and send me your address I will send you some stamps. I believe in paying it forward.  There are not a lot, however, you are welcome to what I have. Have a great day Hollie.

Ladies I  figure it out both of you add to my friends listed with my address thanks Linda

Sent invite.

Linda, if you go to the Free Stuff button on Gina K Designs website, you will see a picture of the stamp.

Thanks I see it!!!

Leuri Zibetti said:

Linda, if you go to the Free Stuff button on Gina K Designs website, you will see a picture of the stamp.

I looking for more stamps for sell or donate thanks Linda

btt

Linda: if you would send me a friend request with your mailing address,   I will donate stamps and card making supplies to you. I am heading into retirement and need to downsize my crafting collection. (My sister has been in the hospital recently so I know what cheer a card brings!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service