stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Helloooo, I am just wondering if stamp tv ship products to Australia. I wanted to shop but the country selection only shows USA and CANADA?

I'm sorry if I have posted this question in wrong category. Thanksss.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Lusiana. Yes, GKD does ship internationally.

For all other International Orders, you can put your order together by placing it in a shopping cart, or compiling a list. Then please email Customer Service, at info@ginakdesigns.com with your order and preferred payment method. They will contact you with a quote for shipping cost and arrange for payment.

Hope that helps.

Hi Theresa,

Thank you for the quick response. That's good news, I can't wait to lay my hands on those beautiful stamps. I am hoping that the shipping cost won't be too expensive though.

Thanks again for your reply, :)

HI lusiana, I have had a few packages from them and the standard shipping is around $14. You can get about 6 sets or 3 pks of card, anyway they will let you know, hope this helps!!
Hi Marcelle, $14 isn't bad at all. Thank you for the info, it helps encouraging me to start shopping, hahaha, =D
Hi Lusiana, I have purchased several times from G K and the service is excellent, as Marcelle said they fit as much as they can into the flat rate envelope. The stamps are the best quality around. I hope this helps.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service