stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

thank you , thank you Gina for the gift of digital paper. really helps a budget and creativity.

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree she is a super star!
love, love, love it..... can't wait to use them!
I agree....downloaded the black and white package and will certainly be using my inks on it. Thanks so much Gina.
Have to agree with the other ladies! Thank you Gina! And a big thank you for the video, showing us how to use these lovely papers! You are a superstar!
Thank you so much!!!   Thanks for the tips on how to color them with ink!  I am really looking forward to using the Swiss dots.  My 11 yr old daughter used my swiss dot stamp for a creation she made.  I was so impressed with what she did, I have been wanting to use it on a project myself.  I will enjoy printing them off the computer now much more then stamping them since I tend to mess up with stamps so often!!  I am new to card crafting.  I only began this spring.  My Husband told me to check out youtube for ideas....and sure enough....there were tons of videos.  That is how I found you!!!  I just love your artistry!!!!  Thanks again!
My heartfelt thanks, Gina!  I love these papers. 
GINA!!!! Thank you for this GORGEOUS papers!! They are gorgeous in black/white or colored! Thank you again for doing this!!!
Yes, a BIG THANK YOU to Gina!!!!!  Love these digital papers and the video how to!!!!!  This site and the store are so much fun!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service