stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi!  It's the final Monthly Mix Challenge of 2018!

The title of the December challenge is Holiday in Black and White. The challenge will run all month long and you can enter up to four times per challenge.  We will choose one person who will win a $75 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store.

You may use other company's products but to be eligible for the prize you must use GKD stamps. You can find all of the challenge rules below.  If you share your card in our Gina K. Designs Friends Facebook group, be sure to use Gina K. Designs stamps.

Here is my card for inspiration:

GKD Supplies:

Stamps: Nordic Winter

Card Stock: Pure Luxury White and Black Onyx

Ink: Versamark Embossing Ink

Embossing Powder:  GKD Fine Detail Black

GKD Terrific Tape

Silver star sequins

I hope you'll play along. I would love to see what you create! 

Have fun and good luck!

Be sure to have your photo uploaded to our gallery with the tag MMC122018

no later than December 31, 2018 at 10 pm central. 

Susie

Here is the link to this gallery:

MMC122018

Views: 742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I am getting the same error message. Maybe it has something to do with the new website launching soon?

Debbie Davis said:

I am having issues trying to up load my card, I keep getting an error message "

We're Sorry

We tried to upload the file(s) you selected, but encountered errors. Please try again.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

I am getting the same error message.

Help, I have been entering the MMC challenges successfully for many month, but today, I keep getting an error message when I try to upload. Has somthing changed?

Just a guess ladies, but I would give it a few days and then add your entry to the new site. Sounds like this old site is done for. Ready to put a fork in it and call it a day.

I have been entering the monthly mix challenge every month for the past year without any trouble, but suddenly, this month, i keep getting an error message every time i try. Can someone please help me before I miss the deadline.

Might  be worth while to make a phone call to the physical store and ask for help. I suspect that with the new site up there may be a conflict somewhere. Someone there will be able to help I'm sure.

Marilyn Van Tassell said:

I have been entering the monthly mix challenge every month for the past year without any trouble, but suddenly, this month, i keep getting an error message every time i try. Can someone please help me before I miss the deadline.

Thought I would let people know that I was able to upload my cards to the gallery on the old site just now. I hope that it lasts until the end of the month!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service