stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Thank you so much to all those who have been praying for my dad and our family. Dad is now with the Lord. It was his cry and song all yesterday evening. Many of the family were with him as he took his last breath. Continue to pray for my mom. Thanks so much.
To God be the Glory.

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my Marsha...I feel such sorrow in your post. I'm comforted knowing that he had so many loved ones by his side. My prayers are with you and your family - now and in the days to come.
Marsha, I will be praying for your family during this difficult time, esp for your Mom. Though it's difficult to say goodbye, I know it's a comfort to know that your Dad is with the Lord, where there is no more sin, sorrow or pain, But best of all, he gets to see face to face the Almighty God! To God be the glory indeed!
My condolences, Marsha. Your family are in our thoughts and prayers and your dad is in the better place.
Awww Marsha, good people should not suffer and I know that you are grateful that it was quick. It is so hard to loose those we love but we know he will be at peace. Continued prayers for a peaceful transition.
Marsha, I am so sorry. My thought and prayers are with you and your family. He is walking with Jesus now!!!!
May there be some comfort for you now.
My prayers are with you and your mom and family. He is with the Father. God be with you.
Marsha, my deepest condolences, My prayers are with you and your family.
Keeping you and your family in prayer.
Marsha- I will keep you and your family in my prayers!
I hope the Lord will comfort you and your family in a very special way today.
I'm sorry for your loss, but it's comforting to know our loving father's arms are wrapped around you all.
God Bless, Kathy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service