stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everybody,

I was wondering why some of the designers ceased providing  parallel Copic choices to the Spectrum Noir markers used in their projects. 

I have used both and love the options, and also want to protect my Copic investment. 

Feel very silly asking this, but does an explanation of the Gallery venues  exist someplace? Just curious.

Warmly,

Kelly :-)

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would appreciate the same info instead of trying to figure it out - I don't have copic just spectrum

I think the Illustrators are so busy they don't have time to always try to figure out which copics and spectrums are the right match.  But we'll let them know it's appreciated when they are able to!

Do you mean gallery tagging and groupings?

Look up top in the header.  Click on Galleries.  Is that the info you asked for?

Good Luck!

Hi Kelly!  For the Galleries...not sure what you mean, but ill explain this way..lol

in the Featured Gallery you will find all of the DT's cards and Gina's (when we can get her to remember to upload them, lol) and the weekly challenger winner's card is also featured there.

The Mixed Gallery, the is everybody else's cards, including the DTs too.  EVERYthing is uploaded to this gallery that anyone uploads. 

Hope that helps ya! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service