stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to Contest Question 2

Tonight we released Hannah's newest set called Whimsical Wildflowers. There are three different kinds of flowers in the set. Can you name at least two?

Place your answer here in this thread and next Tuesday, we will choose one member from all the correct answers and that member will win a $25.00 Gift Certficate to Gina K. Designs!

Thanks so much for playing along!

Views: 650

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Daisies, Dogwood & Rosebud.

Perhaps two are Daisy and Peony

I'm not very familiar with the different flowers, but I think there is the daisy, a small type rose just opening up, and maybe a dogwood (I looked it up on Google) :)

Daisy, dogwood and rosebud

Looks like a daisy and a cabbage rose, a rosebud or clover? I'm not too good with flowers. I think there are too many petals for the group to be a dogwood, but I'm not sure:)
Looks like a daisy and a cabbage rose, a rosebud or clover? I'm not too good with flowers. I think there are too many petals for the group to be a dogwood, but I'm not sure:)

One appears to be a Rudbekia (sunflower).  Perhaps a second is a Wild Rose?  My native Dogwoods have only 4 petals, but one of the sets is Dogwood-like.  Pretty flowers, regardless what they are!

Daisy and Rose

Daisy, peony, wild rose 

Daisy and Dogwood
sunflower and daisy are two flowers in the stamp set.

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service