stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

From Millan.Net

How about a color challenge???  Well....that is.....a challenging color challenge!  LOL  Here's the challenge....use only TWO colors.....besides neutrals.  So you can use black, white, vanilla......those are your only neutrals!  But then pick 2 other colors.....here's my card:

I used pink and yellow for a Springy, cheerful combination!  That's Pure Luxury Innocent Pink and Wild Dandelion.....2 of my faves!!!!  And the adorable Beth's Lovely Ladybug stamp set!!!  I made my own dp with the lady bug....I glittered up the lone ladybug popped up against the yellow....and then I chose one ladybug on the pattern to bling up with pearls.  Just some fun ribbon and trim....staying with my 2 colors!

Ok....show me what you've got!!!  Here are the deets:

Please use the keyword STV13MON4 (in all caps) for your tag....click here to see the gallery:   STV13MON4

Upload due date is Sun, Feb. 3 at 8 pm Central.

Views: 913

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Very cute card, Lee.  Love that pearled up ladybug, too.  I'm still on Valentine's Day cards so I used the bubblegum heart machine for my image and paired it with Fresh Asparagus and Red Hot card stocks with pure white as my neutral.

Here's my card.  Thanks for hosting.

Okay, this time I used brown and red with black and white. It can be a card for many occasions. I call it Zooming By.  I think I am making my bugs wrong though. But then I do see various versions of them in other people's work as well, as some have feelers and some don't. So maybe it is an "anything goes" bug. LOL

Just wondering at the rules, the last one, so if we use stamps from a different company we can enter the challenge but we are not in the drawing at all? Thanks.

Janeen...yes that's correct.

You all are having so much fun with color with this challenge!!

I have found that I do love the colors red and brown together. So I made a valentine with that color scheme. Here is my Red & Brown Valentine.

Worked on another Valentine and this time went with red and blue, along with black and white. Here is my Bowling Valentine. Lee, this is such a fun challenge and so surprised that limited coloring is a great look too.

I am taking time to make more Valentines. This one I did today is called Simple Valentine. It uses design elements to create a great design with just inks and stamps...no marker coloring at all. So it is pretty easy as well.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service