stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

From Millan.Net

How about a color challenge???  Well....that is.....a challenging color challenge!  LOL  Here's the challenge....use only TWO colors.....besides neutrals.  So you can use black, white, vanilla......those are your only neutrals!  But then pick 2 other colors.....here's my card:

I used pink and yellow for a Springy, cheerful combination!  That's Pure Luxury Innocent Pink and Wild Dandelion.....2 of my faves!!!!  And the adorable Beth's Lovely Ladybug stamp set!!!  I made my own dp with the lady bug....I glittered up the lone ladybug popped up against the yellow....and then I chose one ladybug on the pattern to bling up with pearls.  Just some fun ribbon and trim....staying with my 2 colors!

Ok....show me what you've got!!!  Here are the deets:

Please use the keyword STV13MON4 (in all caps) for your tag....click here to see the gallery:   STV13MON4

Upload due date is Sun, Feb. 3 at 8 pm Central.

Views: 913

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

But of course, one of your colors would be pink!  Love your adorable ladybug card.

Love all the dots on your card Lee - the pearls on the lady bug's back and that fancy daisy lace are so pretty!

Cute card!  So happy I'll have time to stamp this week.  I had to take a couple weeks off.

Adorable
For the neutrals would vanilla be like a cream color? Or is vanilla the same as white?? Sorry, it's Monday and my brain is a bit foggy, lol. :) Love that ladybug card!!

LOL Angela....yes....vanilla and cream are pretty much the same.....so you're good to go!

I was in need of a birthday card so I used yellow and pink as well for a card for my older sister. She just lost her husband and her birthday is coming up in February and I know it will be a rough patch for her that day especially as her husband always remembered her with something in the nearly 62 years they were married. I went for a CAS card but still wanted it to be cheery. My card is simply called Balloons Birthday.

Oh cute card Lee!! I will get on this today!!!

Awesome challenge Lee!  I love your sample!  You are just too creative!  :)

Awesome challenge. I'm totally in love with your blinged-out lady bug...how cute is she all dressed in pearls?

Very sweeet card, Lee.  I made a for the challenge... using pink to honor you, our challenge hostess.  ;D

Here's mine.

March is a month of many birthdays for me, so since I had some of the stamps ready to use from previous stamping I decided to do another one and this time in lime green and turqouise. I call it Flowers Birthday.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service