stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everybody!  I'm so honored to have been asked by Lori to host this week's challenge.  I appreciate the opportunity.

I don't know about you but I'm HOT!  What a perfect time to make a Christmas or Winter themed card.  I feel a little cooler just thinking about it.  

For this challenge, please make a Christmas or Winter themed card, simple as that.

Card stock - Gina's Ivory and Cranberry Tart

Patterned paper - Echo Park, Paper Studio

Ink - Momento Tuxedo Black

Stamps - Wishing You Joy and Merry & Bright

Spellbinders large and small circles

Sakura glitter pen, Glossy Accents

Ribbon, gems and button - my stash

I also made a Winter card.

Card stock - Gina's Ivory and Black Onyx

Patterned paper - All Dressed Up, Paper Studio, Recollections, Graceful

Ink - Clearsnap Kettle

Stamps - Winter Wonderland, Wishing You Joy

Spellbinders large and small circles

Spellbinder mega scallop

Paper Pieced

Ribbon and button from my stash

The gallery for this challenge is HERE.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

The deadline for your challenge is Sunday July 22nd  at 8:00 pm CT.  One week following your challenge, one of the Mods will pick a winner and post in the Big News section on Stamp TV.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create!  Have FUN!

Tags: STV12MON26

Views: 1016

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats on hosting, Regina! Count me in!

Congrats Regina on hosting the challenge. Wonderful cards. Love the little mittens.

Here is my card for this challenge ~_^

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/christmas-winter-in-july-1

Here's my card for this challenge:

Immanuel

Hi Regina - Posted my Christmas in July card - might look a little familiar to you - LOL!

Congrats and thanks for hosting a wonderful challenge, Regina.  I love Christmas in July and am eager to start shopping for

those holiday stamps now.  Of course I had to search for my Christmas stamps since I now have my supplies in 3 different rooms...oh well we have to do what we have to do.  With that in mind I guess this will be the perfect time for my grandson to remember to be Nice.  Of course in my eyes he always is nice LOL.  

Here's my card.

Thanks for a great challenge.

Thanks for the challenge. I know if I don't get started on Christmas early, I always get behind. Thanks for the jumpstart!

Thank you so much everybody!  I have really enjoyed hosting this challenge and seeing everyone's excitement about it.  It's helped me get into the holiday spirit already and excited about starting to make my Christmas cards.  :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service