stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everyone. Hope your all having a good day.

I am writing with hopes someone can help me out. I posted a question on Monday in the "Ask Gina K." section. For the last few days I have been looking to see if I can find an answer and today realized I can't even find the question. So, I wonder now if it ever made it to the forum.

Maybe someone else can answer.  Last year Gina did an AWESOME series of Christmas cards over 4 weeks in July. The served my inspiration for all my cards last year. So, I wrote in hopes of finding out if something along those lines will be done again for this year. If anyone know if this may or may not happen I would love to hear from you.

Thanks everyone.

Have a good day

Paula

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Paula!  I remember that and believe it was part of the Christmas in July stamp set that GKD had last year.  Will mention it to Gina, if she doesn't see this thread.  It is hard to believe we are entering that time of year to be thinking of Christmas card making, but it is true :)
Thank you so much. Yes, I knew it was from teh Christmas in July series. Any info would be great. Thanks again!
I am not sure if these are the cards you mean....but if you look on the right here below the ads and then scroll down on the right side you will see choices of technique archives...there is the one called Christmas in July and project1,2,3,4...Are those the cards?

Hi everyone. I am sorry if I haven't explained myself well. I do know that the cards I was looking for were the Christmas in July cards. It was a series of 4 different cards last year, as I stated above.

I am not asking about last years, as you can see by my post I did use them as inspiration for my cards last year. I am asking is there anything similar being done this year.

I apologize again if that was not clear in the first post when I asked "if something along those lines will be done again for this year."

Thank you.

Paula

I understand now...sorry I missed that....guess that is what happens when one scans INSTEAD of reads!!! :-)) Hope Gina can give you an answer!!!!

Paula Anne said:

Hi everyone. I am sorry if I haven't explained myself well. I do know that the cards I was looking for were the Christmas in July cards. It was a series of 4 different cards last year, as I stated above.

I am not asking about last years, as you can see by my post I did use them as inspiration for my cards last year. I am asking is there anything similar being done this year.

I apologize again if that was not clear in the first post when I asked "if something along those lines will be done again for this year."

Thank you.

Paula

BUMP

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service