1) Please make something nice that you would use in your own stash
2) Please attach pins/charms to some type of card, tag, etc.
3) Please use a padded envelope or bubble wrap, etc to ensure the pins will not poke through the envelope and for the safety of the postal workers.
4) Please use at least a 6x9 envelope for the return package. It is best to send a return envelope the same size that you mail to me in. Since the pins/charms will be on some type of card it will take at least the 6x9 envelope for the return.
5) Please send the return envelope with your address on the front and my address at the top. Please put the same amount of stamps it took you to send ur items to me .....plus send 2 extra stamps...I will return if not used. Some charms may be a little heavier than others and extra postage may be required.
6) Please add your name, YouTube name or blog on the card or tag that you attach the pins to. This way we can tell who made the pins/charms.
If you have any questions or need more info, please PM me and I will get back with you ***PLEASE **** If anything comes up and you need to leave the swap, let me know. This way I can get a replacement and everyone can receive the same amount of pins/charms that they sent in for swapping back.
One charm and Pin per person.
Please add me as a friend
so that i can send you the final details
There will be two groups of 8 you are more then welcome to sign up for both groups